Official Gramps' Memorial Politics Forum Eternal OT Thread

luthervol

rational (x) and reasonable (y)
only the mentally ill like pickles.
What's the verdict on fried pickles?

I love them. I make my own occasionally.

But, cucumbers are a mutant fruit! They never ripen; they go from unripe to rotten with no edible middle ground. Pickles were designed to make the inedible edible. When that failed, the only choice left was to fry 'em. Eureka!

McDad

I can't brain today; I has the dumb.

But, cucumbers are a mutant fruit! They never ripen; they go from unripe to rotten with no edible middle ground. Pickles were designed to make the inedible edible. When that failed, the only choice left was to fry 'em. Eureka!
Fried pickles SLICES are great. Fried spears are not.

I love cucumbers. Pickles are disgusting.

W.TN.Orange Blood

Vols Men's Basketball team playing in the Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden ...
Their opponent is Texas Tech squad (6-1) that's pretty damn good not to be a ranked team.
Game is on ESPN. They're starting the 2nd Half w/Tech leading by 4 points 29-25.
Tech has taken the Vols to the woodshed in this game so far making them work hard for each point..

McDad

I can't brain today; I has the dumb.
Vols Men's Basketball team playing in the Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden ...
Their opponent is Texas Tech squad (6-1) that's pretty damn good not to be a ranked team.
Game is on ESPN. They're starting the 2nd Half w/Tech leading by 4 points 29-25.
Tech has taken the Vols to the woodshed in this game so far making them work hard for each point..
We cant buy a 3 pointer.

2 for 23.

Oof

Is that new kid, the PG, worth all the hype?

VN Store