Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

My local paper says the new Florida gator football coach Napier is getting $51.8 Million
for 7 years. Will he last that long or do we really care if he does or not?
IDGAF how much they pay coaches ..... we need to beat them like dirty dogs w/rabies.
I expect Napier will do well, there. But there is really no sure fire hire outside of a handful of coaches who are already at other schools.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I expect Napier will do well, there. But there is really no sure fire hire outside of a handful of coaches who are already at other schools.

Do you have thoughts about the Vols playing Purdue in the Music City Bowl?
^^^^^ See my post above about it in the linked article. ^^^^^

Do you have thoughts about the Vols playing Purdue in the Music City Bowl?
^^^^^ See my post above about it in the linked article. ^^^^^
I think Brohm is a good coach. Actually may be more accurate to describe him as a good playcaller. I was hoping he would be our coach at one point in our miserable coaching searches. My gut is that Purdue isn't up to our caliber but I haven't paid any attention to their season. I expect a blowout, tbh.

Would there by any interest in attending the MCB as a group for those of us around, and travelling to, Nashville?

McMom asked if I wanted to go. I am on the fence. Like to see the Vols in person this year, but not looking forward to unpredictable weather at end of December.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I think Brohm is a good coach. Actually may be more accurate to describe him as a good playcaller. I was hoping he would be our coach at one point in our miserable coaching searches. My gut is that Purdue is up to our caliber but I haven't paid any attention to their season. I expect a blowout, tbh.

I read in the FF a minute ago that their best win this year was against Michigan State.
That's all I know about them is in reading that tidbit. I don't get to see them play on TV.

Would there by any interest in attending the MCB as a group for those of us around, and travelling to, Nashville?

McMom asked if I wanted to go. I am on the fence. Like to see the Vols in person this year, but not looking forward to unpredictable weather at end of December.

Best seat to watch a game is the one in your house. My luck when I go to see games "live" there always seems to be a person that's 6'9" tall & big as a house sitting in front of me acting like a fool in hollering & screaming & throwing popcorn in everyone's lap..

Just had my 6 month $2500 CD expire. A whole $0.12. Whoopty doo. Btw, that's about all I expected. It's really a waste of time.
Time to put that cash in the mattress...... for 12 cents I'd sleep better knowing it wasn't being loaned out to somebody I don't like....

VN Store

Back