Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Agreed but that doesn’t negate the fact he needs to close strong this year. We’re not in a position to lose a class.
We recruited strong under Fulmer, Kiffin, Butch, and Pruit. Rankings dont mean squat. They are for armchair quarterbacks like you who want to pretend like you know something. Instead of recognizing the recruiting rankings chase the team.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Worst day at work that I can remember and in a pickle about truthfulness or selling out. So many pieces. After the shitstorm today between our sales and service dept, I pretty much withheld testimony after our service dept said the application was misapplied, to the customer at that and without proper diagnosis, hence leading to the destruction of a 3-month old piece of equipment. A literal 4 month cascade of events and was literally cresting the mountain of resolution last Friday afternoon and then 10 minutes later the dreadful customer phone call about another problem.

Put myself in quite a precarious position.

We recruited strong under Fulmer, Kiffin, Butch, and Pruit. Rankings dont mean squat. They are for armchair quarterbacks like you who want to pretend like you know something. Instead of recognizing the recruiting rankings chase the team.

When was the last NC that didn’t consistently finish in the top 10 in recruiting?

When was the last NC that didn’t consistently finish in the top 10 in recruiting?
When was the last time recruiting in the top 10 helped us?

Like I said the ratings follow the school. Bama starts recruiting a 3 star and suddenly he is a high four star. Did the kid suddenly grow two inches, add 40 pounds of muscle and shave half a second off his forty time? Or is it the same kid, the services are too dumb to rate accurately on their own, so they just leach?

When was the last time recruiting in the top 10 helped us?

Like I said the ratings follow the school. Bama starts recruiting a 3 star and suddenly he is a high four star. Did the kid suddenly grow two inches, add 40 pounds of muscle and shave half a second off his forty time? Or is it the same kid, the services are too dumb to rate accurately on their own, so they just leach?

Yet the seem to get it right way more than they get it wrong.

Worst day at work that I can remember and in a pickle about truthfulness or selling out. So many pieces. After the shitstorm today between our sales and service dept, I pretty much withheld testimony after our service dept said the application was misapplied, to the customer at that and without proper diagnosis, hence leading to the destruction of a 3-month old piece of equipment. A literal 4 month cascade of events and was literally cresting the mountain of resolution last Friday afternoon and then 10 minutes later the dreadful customer phone call about another problem.

Put myself in quite a precarious position.

e54ecc57ff55fdb95b4fd4de18d973d8.jpg

enserio-wooow.gif

VN Store

Back