Official Gramps' Memorial Politics Forum Eternal OT Thread

zeppelin128

This is the Way.
The hits just keep coming for the Pickens clan. I just found out my sister was told by her dr. she has about 2 weeks without chemotherapy and maybe 9 months with it. She’ll be #7 to pass away since August of 2016. Mom, dad, brother, 2 brother in laws, niece and now this….😢
My condolences Carl. You'll be in my thoughts.

W.TN.Orange Blood

The hits just keep coming for the Pickens clan. I just found out my sister was told by her dr. she has about 2 weeks without chemotherapy and maybe 9 months with it. She’ll be #7 to pass away since August of 2016. Mom, dad, brother, 2 brother in laws, niece and now this….😢
So very sorry to hear this sad news, Carl. Prayers are sent your way.

Last edited:

LouderVol

Extra and Terrestrial
Dang, sorry man. That's extremely rough.

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
Damn. Serious prayers going out to you and your family.

McDad

I can't brain today; I has the dumb.
Dang man. Prayers for yall.

VolStrom

Gator Hater
Damn, my condolences.

NorthDallas40

Displaced Hillbilly
Oh damn CP. I hate to read this.

volfanhill

I am so sorry Carl.

Damn, that's terrible. So sorry to hear.

DinkinFlicka

Erect Member
Anyone else notice that Evil lawyer is missing now that Mr. Potato head is showing her what a true moron he really is? He/she may still be trying to figure out which pronouns to use on national he/she/it/they/her day.

There are literally a thousand other threads in this subforum to do this sort of sh*t.

Keep it out of here.

Orangeburst

Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation
Putting the supply chain shortage to work - just sold a car to Carmax for 2500 more than I paid (including tax and tags) almost 4 years ago.

It's rare when I come out good on a car transaction so I had to brag a little.
Spoke with a customer today that purchased a new Vette many months ago and waited a long time for delivery Think he said he paid $72K for it and flipped after 3 months it for $100K. I think he said he netted $20K after tax. Something along those lines.

Spoke with a customer today that purchased a new Vette many months ago and waited a long time for delivery Think he said he paid $72K for it and flipped after 3 months it for $100K. I think he said he netted $20K after tax. Something along those lines.
It's nuts - I just put my car into the Edmunds car value thingy and it came back saying Carmax would give me 24,500 - couldn't pass it up. It was a 2017 FIAT 124 Spider. Loved the car but in a couple years when the market returns to normal I'll get another Boxster.

The crazy thing is that new in 2017 it was about 33K, a year later I bought it for just under 21K (not counting taxes/tags) - huge depreciation. Now almost 4 years later it pulls 24,500 at wholesale. Feel bad for anyone trying to buy something right now.

VN Store