Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I hate you lol!

So you are south of Panama city?

By about an hour?

How do you like it?
About an hour drive from Panama City. From there you have to go through Mexico Beach and Port St Joe, and then out on the Cape. It is a peninsula southeast of Panama City. More east. It's a great place with no crowds. I used to go to Destin maybe 40 years ago, and it got way too crowded for me.

About an hour drive from Panama City. From there you have to go through Mexico Beach and Port St Joe, and then out on the Cape. It is a peninsula southeast of Panama City. More east. It's a great place with no crowds. I used to go to Destin maybe 40 years ago, and it got way too crowded for me.
When’s the party?

L.A. Mayor Wants 'Snitches' to Rat Out Their Neighbors... All for a 'Reward'

LOl....My neighbors across the street act like it's just another normal day. Friends of theirs come & go over there all day long......each day like there's no killer virus out in public places & at homes looking for another victim.
These people act like they can just do what they want to when the mayor has told people to stay home & away from being around others.

Last edited:
He definitely put a beating on him and kept his gun lol

Indeed. Dude was a little punk ass that needed his ass whup but good. I was thinking the guy laying down major punishment was an undercover cop or something. Then decided he was an ordinary guy & looking for someone just to beat the crap out of that day.

So went back to finish and file the taxes this weekend. I had started it in Feb but when TurboTax told me we were gonna owe about tree fiddy I said F it and let it sit till start of April.

Well it was start of April this weekend so I went back and reviewed the inputs. Turns out on the wife’s W-2 I input the box 5 value into box 1. That’s a big damn error.

Instead of owing tree fiddy we’re getting a grand back. I’m riach biatch!!!

I quickly finished the review and expedited the eFile.

Is that your dad with the sweet 'stache getting smooched on by two ladies?

Lol. No the one I cropped off. I found out a little bit more about it. As far as I know it was the max fine at the time and the first time UA had been fined since being in the SEC. The were banned from bowl games I think 2 years.

Lol. No the one I cropped off. I found out a little bit more about it. As far as I know it was the max fine at the time and the first time UA had been fined since being in the SEC. The were banned from bowl games I think 2 years.
Ah, yes. The only 2 years Bama didn't win a national championship...according to Bama fans.

VN Store

Back