Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Here's a shocker....Alabama is #1 in the top preseason poll of 2020. Lol....no respect for LSU.

They did lose their quarterback, Brady, and their defensive coordinator.

They passed up Clemson today for the number 1 recruiting class after the new 247 updates came out

I deeply apologize to you guys & to VN members.....I posted that statement out of error from the "bottom line"on espn. What I actually missed was this is about the College Women's Softball rankings for 2020. It's not the football preseason rankings. Sorry, that I gave the wrong information out yesterday. :(:rolleyes:

Reactions: VolnJC and tvolsfan

I'm just posting this because I saw we have J Lo and Shakira this weekend. Nothing will ever top Prince singing Purple Rain, in the rain. But they could try, you know. J lo?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
To settle my mind down, I like to watch videos of items being restored. No talking, just watching a rusted old mess be reborn into something new and beautiful.

I also like guns. So when I ran into someone who did both a pistol and a shotgun, I was in hog heaven.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I did. And if someone could identify the make/model of the pistol, my dad and I would be glad to hear it. Neither of us can figure it out.

VN Store

Back