Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I'm going to sound cold and mean but, IDGAF. Where is the liberal outrage for his private use of a helicopter to travel around town and causing global climate change?

Never a fan of Kobe or the Lakers, but not happy to see anyone die in a chopper crash. It was reportedly his chopper that he frequently used to take him from home to the staples center to avoid terrible LA traffic. I saw reported that 4 people died. 3 passengers and pilot. How did the other 5 die? Maybe at the crash scene? Normal sized civilian craft cant carry 9 people.. .

Reactions: StarRaider
Never a fan of Kobe or the Lakers, but not happy to see anyone die in a chopper crash. It was reportedly his chopper that he frequently used to take him from home to the staples center to avoid terrible LA traffic. I saw reported that 4 people died. 3 passengers and pilot. How did the other 5 die? Maybe at the crash scene? Normal sized civilian craft cant carry 9 people.. .
The helicopter he owns can carry 14 in standard format or 8-10 in the higher end configuration. The initial report was wrong I guess.

VN Store

Back