Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

@allvol123
20190328_142134.jpg

This was taken the day I got the title squared away. Hadn't finished the front accent pieces. The prismatic wrap is still on. I'll be removing it before selling. I'm hoping the paint looks great...it should, it's been covered by that wrap for years.

I'll drive it up to Knoxville (if you're still looking or interested) for a game in September. You can drive it around for a day.

@allvol123
View attachment 466722

This was taken the day I got the title squared away. Hadn't finished the front accent pieces. The prismatic wrap is still on. I'll be removing it before selling. I'm hoping the paint looks great...it should, it's been covered by that wrap for years.

I'll drive it up to Knoxville (if you're still looking or interested) for a game in September. You can drive it around for a day.

That is a sweet ride. Really nice looking. If I haven’t made a purchase by then we may need to really talk.

My daughter and SIL left for Italy yesterday. I dropped them at Nashville airport in the am. Flew to Detroit. Then to Amsterdam. Plane to Turin and on train right now to Florence. Flight from Amsterdam to Florence canceled because ATC personnel in Florence on strike.
They will be there for a month. Wished we had traveled more before we had kids.

My daughter and SIL left for Italy yesterday. I dropped them at Nashville airport in the am. Flew to Detroit. Then to Amsterdam. Plane to Turin and on train right now to Florence. Flight from Amsterdam to Florence canceled because ATC personnel in Florence on strike.
Sounds like a wonderful trip

Was going to look around at pricing options on an akc golden retriever pup.

This is our five year old Manning, I believe he was $1500 and has a gun (duck) dog pedigree. Will retrieve all day long in the water. He came from Ooltewah, I can get you the name of the breeder if you are interested.
1656178616740.jpeg

This is our five year old Manning, I believe he was $1500 and has a gun (duck) dog pedigree. Will retrieve all day long in the water. He came from Ooltewah, I can get you the name of the breeder if you are interested.
View attachment 466966

Ok, well I don't know a gun dog pedigree from any other pedigree. I would imagine the only thing it would be retrieving is a frisbee. :) I'm sure that price is probably +$2k today. Sure if he's a public breeder then it wouldn't hurt to have the company/contact info.

Reactions: StarRaider
Ten years ago I’d want to sneak a peek. Now… eh not so much.

A little over the hill but thirsty for some of that money that dudes are throwing away hoping to rekindle her popular days. She get a bunch of dudes who remember her 20 years ago. She looks ran thru now and the fact she's Charlie Sheen's ex doesn't make it any better. Just the thought of it.

Ok, well I don't know a gun dog pedigree from any other pedigree. I would imagine the only thing it would be retrieving is a frisbee. :) I'm sure that price is probably +$2k today. Sure if he's a public breeder then it wouldn't hurt to have the company/contact info.
I think the gun dogs cost more, you should be able to get a good family pet for about a grand or less. I will get you the name of the breeder.

We also support the Adopt a Golden Nashville (they are actually located in Franklin) if you are interested in a rescue pet.
Adopt a Golden Nashville - Our Goldens

We were doing a lot of traveling before covid. My brother and SIL decided on a Danube River cruise, and went a couple of weeks ago. Covid got a lot of people pulled on the cruise; they were quarantined in a hotel in Budapest, and then flown home. He said every day there were fewer and fewer people on the boat, and finally they were gone, too. They missed most of the Danube and unfortunately the best part. Good thing they at least got through Amsterdam; that place has been a problem spot for a couple of weeks.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back