Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

There is so much music in the 70's that was political that is still relevant today. Even in lots of genres, including metal. In fact hard rock/metal music had most of I as it was not always SDR&R.

Like Black Sabbath War Pigs..deep stuff.

My dad would be a fan of your posts too. He and I are a lot alike. He and my mom met at UT.

Thanks. Your parents and I may have all been at UT at the same time. Is your dad a fan of the Doug Dickey football years, too?

If anyone knows someone that sells akc golden retrievers then let me know. Thanks.
Years ago, we wanted to foster goldens. We contacted a foster coordinator and they sent a couple people out to interview us. As we interviewed they assessed our suitability to be a foster home.
We did not pass. :D
Knowing we weren't good enough for goldens was a real blow to our ego.

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
I miss Atlanta...but not the traffic. It's really my first time venturing in here. I was just trying to figure out where the heck they moved my pic. This seems like a random kind of thread. I am game! Are there rules?

Pro Tip for Newbies: We try to keep Politics out of this thread as much as possible. This thread was created to talk about everything & anything else but politics ... thanks in advance.
Kinda like a safe space to let all the politics go into the other threads that are out there.

Last edited:
Years ago, we wanted to foster goldens. We contacted a foster coordinator and they sent a couple people out to interview us. As we interviewed they assessed our suitability to be a foster home.
We did not pass. :D
Knowing we weren't good enough for goldens was a real blow to our ego.

Dang .... that's heartbreaking for you I'm sure to learn the result.

Just wanted to drop by and say I’m a doctor now and am starting Internal Medicine residency in a week or so. Been super busy but felt like it’s worth a quick update! Oh also got married 2-3 weeks ago.
I was happy for you right up to when you said you got married…. You poor bastard
Congrats Dr. PV

VN Store

Back