Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat

McDad

I can't brain today; I has the dumb.
If you like engineering, I'd highly suggest Mark Rober's YouTube channel. He's the originator of the Glitter Bomb Package.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY1kMZp36IQSyNx_9h4mpCg
Thanks for the recommendation.
Glitter bombs are cool but a trebuchet capable of accelerating a projectile past mach 1 is amazing. My only complaint is he didn't launch it toward another object so we could see the destructive force.

AM64

Tankless opportunity
Take it
He done already replaced it, bro-o-mine!

ETA. You right! I misread.
Go tankless! Listen to the wise man.
We were all set to go that way until my research to decide which tankless WH to buy. It came to a screeching halt when I realized that if the power goes out the tankless WH goes off, too ... even gas. With a regular gas WH I can at least still have hot showers when the power is out for a few days ... some things are sacred. We had a tankless water heater in the late 60s in Okinawa - no electricity needed. It wasn't fancy, but sometimes progress isn't progress.

Orangeburst

Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation
Not that I know of. Where are they?
Alpharetta GA is HQ, but they got several gas plants including Richland in Buford GA. A Republic landfill but they lease to pull gas emissions to recip engines which run a generator. Funny thing is I was there today with a UT engineer and I gave u props. They do not inject NG to a pipeline but have several vessels full of AA for what I would presume to be for that purpose..not sure how that works. I know I mentioned Pioneer refrig gas dryers to u in past, but maybe better purity.

VN Store