Official Countdown to the 2019 Season

Restless sleep last night... big nervous pit in stomach. Have not had these good feelings in years about this program. It will be a good one today.

Reactions: Type Orange+
Wearing a great Vols T-shirt A Orange Big Orange Country with a running Smokey.

Go Bright Orange Vols play great and defeat a formidable 17th ranked adversary.

Is that Uncle Jesse as the Mountaineers QB no just a other guy with long dark long hair.

Will the SEC overwhelm the 2star from Father Ryan?

People on this board are complaining that our linebackers are soft and slow, and you could argue that THEY are overwhelmed. Why can't this kid get an opportunity? If you watch any of the past 2 Spring games, you'll see this kid is a natural locate and attack linebacker, big hitter, and sure tackler.

Have we been battered to the point of not even counting down to start of football season this year?

That's about the extent of it.

You're more than welcome to carry on the tradition if you like.

This certainly makes me sad, but you certainly have nothing to feel guilty about. I enjoyed reading through it last season for the first time. I got more excited as the days counted down. It reminded me so much of when I was a newlywed, my husband of a month was on a deployment of 6 months (during Early part of Gulf War), my also newlywed sailor wife roommate, decided to put up a chain link of the amount of days left until our husbands came home. We looked forward to tearing down each chain link each day. Gave us hope, in a time of uncertainty. As a advid Vols fan, it sure got me excited for kickoff. Hats off to you, Grand Vol. you did great. 🙂

Since Grand Vol is all tuckered out, someone should start a new thread for the 2019 season.

I will step up and accept the responsibility and nominate @Behr as his successor.

Kick us off with a new thread. Howboutit?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: malinoisvol
Since Grand Vol is all tuckered out, someone should start a new thread for the 2019 season.

I will step up and accept the responsibility and nominate @Behr as his successor.

Kick us off with a new thread. Howboutit?
Iam is doing a fine job, I think he should continue.

VN Store

Back