Official Countdown to the 2019 Season

Haha, you and KB can suck it. I've been counting down since the day after the Vandy game.
That 4-8 season really sapped the emotional attachment I used to have in regards to waiting for the season to start. And its not really the win lose thing that bothers me its just the bad, bad football being played.

That being said, suck it bro.

Reactions: Titan05
That 4-8 season really sapped the emotional attachment I used to have in regards to waiting for the season to start. And its not really the win lose thing that bothers me its just the bad, bad football being played.

That being said, suck it bro.

Yea I agree, regardless of the win/loss record the bad Football was rough, but worst case scenario is it improves only a little, right? I mean I refuse to think it gets worse next year, so I look forward to it.

Anyway, blah blah blah.

Waitin on you two youts to get out the way.

Yea I agree, regardless of the win/loss record the bad Football was rough, but worst case scenario is it improves only a little, right? I mean I refuse to think it gets worse next year, so I look forward to it.

Anyway, blah blah blah.

I'm just taking the year off and letting things flow.

Maybe next year?

Anyway, blah blah blah.

I am actually looking forward to this year because I live closer and can go to more games. Used to just go to bowl games but those have been few and far between.

VN Store

Back