Official Christmas Christmas Zone Thread

That might be the creepiest Santa I've ever seen!
Few years ago my sisters boyfriend was standing in line at Walgreens wearing a Santa hat. He has a ZZ Top beard and missing teef. Right in front of him is a guy with a little girl about four or five hiding in front of her daddy looking around her daddy’s legs with a scared look on her face. The dad turned around and looked at the dude and told his daughter it’s ok it’s just Santa. Little girl said yeah but it’s a scary Santa. Cracks me up every time I think about it around Christmas time.

Few years ago my sisters boyfriend was standing in line at Walgreens wearing a Santa hat. He has a ZZ Top beard and missing teef. Right in front of him is a guy with a little girl about four or five hiding in front of her daddy looking around her daddy’s legs with a scared look on her face. The dad turned around and looked at the dude and told his daughter it’s ok it’s just Santa. Little girl said yeah but it’s a scary Santa. Cracks me up every time I think about it around Christmas time.
Lulz!

Just got my 14 year old 3 pair of man pants 30x32 and 3 man medium shirts button up 1 flannel. He also has a size 11 shoe and he works out he is 160lbs it's crazy how fast they grow up next year he will be a freshman in high school and wants to play football. He works out 6 days a week different body parts and such I am having to work out with him cause my son can't be bigger than me. I am proud of my son those he is a good kid. He is and will be the best thing I have done in this life. Thank you God.

Just got my 14 year old 3 pair of man pants 30x32 and 3 man medium shirts button up 1 flannel. He also has a size 11 shoe and he works out he is 160lbs it's crazy how fast they grow up next year he will be a freshman in high school and wants to play football. He works out 6 days a week different body parts and such I am having to work out with him cause my son can't be bigger than me. I am proud of my son those he is a good kid. He is and will be the best thing I have done in this life. Thank you God.
Lulz, man pants.

That's cool bro do you just have the one kid?

Reactions: Souce
Good job, Nooga! Got my son a Porsche but he can’t drive for like 7 years

I bet he'd like a deep sea fishin trip for the Lord's birthday.

Figures. I bet you know or have run into all the big timers.
Not all, I ain't never ran I to him. Have you?

Used to be a thread here in the zone just for ole Sparty. Don't remember who started it, he prolly did. I might look for it after church. It was something like The One Upper thread. Member how he was always one upin on errbody?

Used to be a thread here in the zone just for ole Sparty. Don't remember who started it, he prolly did. I might look for it after church. It was something like The One Upper thread. Member how he was always one upin on errbody?
Yeah. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Reactions: Souce and Behr

i thought joining the nooga council was the greatest thing u had done?

VN Store

Back