Official Christmas Christmas Zone Thread

Twelve days of Christmas, Dec 25 - Jan 5. Jan. 6 would be the logical target for putting away the Christmas stuff, but Jan. 7 is a Sunday. That afternoon will be perfect.

Reactions: VolNExile
We usually shoot for the 5th (Twelfth Night) or 6th (Twelfth Day, yes, it’s confusing), but it will be on the 4th this year, because we’re headed to Californee (Pacific Grove) on the 5th.

Last vacay before classes restart on the 16th!
btw, I only got the three martha-flocking outdoor light timers coordinated and working properly YESTERDAY.

I hate you, Home Depot. May your lights stay defiantly on when you want them off, and may they stubbornly stay off when they’re supposed to be on. And may they randomly change their tiny electrical brains just when you finally figure them out. Grrrr.

Oh, and to add: may all three have completely different schedules despite all being on the same settings.

Reactions: Tin Man
Twelve days of Christmas, Dec 25 - Jan 5. Jan. 6 would be the logical target for putting away the Christmas stuff, but Jan. 7 is a Sunday. That afternoon will be perfect.
Well, I just try not to frighten the Magi away. They have enough troubles with Herod and all.

Reactions: Tin Man
We usually shoot for the 5th (Twelfth Night) or 6th (Twelfth Day, yes, it’s confusing), but it will be on the 4th this year, because we’re headed to Californee (Pacific Grove) on the 5th.

Last vacay before classes restart on the 16th!
I want mine gone by Christmas night, but didn't happen this year 🤣

VN Store

Back