Official Ball State Free Tailgate Invitation

@OrngeJuiceJones I should be able to get a G10T parking pass. Do you normally park here? What are the pros and cons? Also, have you sold these once you have them or maybe bought them before? If so, what is the going rate normally? Thanks for any information you have.
I found no cons about G10T. By far best tailgate location and not bad getting out after either. I will most likely be in this lot again this season. You buying thru scalper or UT?

I found no cons about G10T. By far best tailgate location and not bad getting out after either. I will most likely be in this lot again this season. You buying thru scalper or UT?

And thank you for the information. Does it have a separate entrance and exit from G10?

Reactions: Panthro
Oh baby here we go!!! So we are 11 days out. We need an RSVP! Full details soon on food and drinks but most likely hot dogs and some snacks, LOTS of drinks. Who here is interested? Please email me mcvol99 @ gmail.com or 540 616 8888. Again this is for everyone here, even Ball State fans. All families welcome too.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Oh baby here we go!!! So we are 11 days out. We need an RSVP! Full details soon on food and drinks but most likely hot dogs and some snacks, LOTS of drinks. Who here is interested? Please email me mcvol99 @ gmail.com or 540 616 8888. Again this is for everyone here, even Ball State fans. All families welcome too.
Are you guys going to the game or you setting up a tv @ the tailgate?

@OrngeJuiceJones I'm in as well as a friend, so two of us. Tried to text you at the number in the beginning of this thread a couple weeks back but didnt' hear, and now it's a different number, so i texted that one this morning. So add two to your RSVP's and we'll be there as soon as we can get up there. Gotta work until 12:30.

Reactions: BigALWiLson
I’m bringing my cousin up and would love to stop by. I just have to figure out parking. By the time I got my season tickets, parking passes were gone. I’ve never had that issue before.

@OrngeJuiceJones I'm in as well as a friend, so two of us. Tried to text you at the number in the beginning of this thread a couple weeks back but didnt' hear, and now it's a different number, so i texted that one this morning. So add two to your RSVP's and we'll be there as soon as we can get up there. Gotta work until 12:30.
Cant wait. Sorry for the long delay in returning lots of everyone's messages. Anyone can get me at mcvol99 @ Gmail or 865-446- 1714

I joined him for this last year. Enjoyed it a lot. Good group of folks here. I'm not attending Ball State, but would be there if I was!!

I’m hoping to make it. The move to Thursday really screwed up my travel plans. Will let you know.

I joined him for this last year. Enjoyed it a lot. Good group of folks here. I'm not attending Ball State, but would be there if I was!!
the story telling was incredible, and we will have many other opportunities this season to do that game, hope you can make it

VN Store

Back