Official Ball State Free Tailgate Invitation

OrngeJuiceJones

It's almost that time again! 51 days until, and im sure alot of you are already planning your trips and booking rooms etc. I will be doing another opening night tailgate and I am inviting anyone here on VolNation that wants to attend. I will have free food, including some burgers and lots of hot dogs and bratwursts to go around, with chips and snacks as well. We will also have lots to drink including waters, sodas, some gatorades and plenty of adult beverages. If you want to bring some things you can do that also, and is always a good idea. This tailgate is tentatively going to be held in G10T, the top of the garage between Neyland Stadium and Thompson Boling arena. I will post the exact spot the week of, and the day of the game as well. If you have any questions you can email me at mcvol99 @ gmail.com or text me at 865 446 1714. I can't wait to meet more of you and can't wait to see some familiar faces, GO VOLS!

Last edited:
That's class man. At least fill them up with food before they enter to watch their team get decapitated in the first quarter shock and awe style
I've had many visiting fans and honestly it's awesome, trade stories and travel stories. Oregon fans were really awesome. Marshall fans were too. You only live once let's make some memories and maybe some times we won't remember. Hope you'll come by sometime.

It's almost that time again! 51 days until, and im sure alot of you are already planning your trips and booking rooms etc. I will be doing another opening night tailgate and I am inviting anyone here on VolNation that wants to attend. I will have free food, including some burgers and lots of hot dogs and bratwursts to go around, with chips and snacks as well. We will also have lots to drink including waters, sodas, some gatorades and plenty of adult beverages. If you want to bring some things you can do that also, and is always a good idea. This tailgate is tentatively going to be held in G10T, the top of the garage between Neyland Stadium and Thompson Boling arena. I will post the exact spot the week of, and the day of the game as well. If you have any questions you can email me at volsmc2316 @ gmail.com or text me at 865 446 1714. I can't wait to meet more of you and can't wait to see some familiar faces, GO VOLS!
I appreciate that you offer this invitation to everyone. I hope that one day I'll get to attend a game when you're doing it.

Great!! Doing this will (if not already) be a huge thing in the "vol happening" (much like the Vol Navy). Just wish I could be there. You know a video or two of festivities posted on here would be outstanding....

I've had many visiting fans and honestly it's awesome, trade stories and travel stories. Oregon fans were really awesome. Marshall fans were too. You only live once let's make some memories and maybe some times we won't remember. Hope you'll come by sometime.
I like your style.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
It's almost that time again! 51 days until, and im sure alot of you are already planning your trips and booking rooms etc. I will be doing another opening night tailgate and I am inviting anyone here on VolNation that wants to attend. I will have free food, including some burgers and lots of hot dogs and bratwursts to go around, with chips and snacks as well. We will also have lots to drink including waters, sodas, some gatorades and plenty of adult beverages. If you want to bring some things you can do that also, and is always a good idea. This tailgate is tentatively going to be held in G10T, the top of the garage between Neyland Stadium and Thompson Boling arena. I will post the exact spot the week of, and the day of the game as well. If you have any questions you can email me at volsmc2316 @ gmail.com or text me at 865 446 1714. I can't wait to meet more of you and can't wait to see some familiar faces, GO VOLS!
OJJ, you are the man!
I just wrote your number on the bathroom wall at Waffle House and left the message that if anyone is looking for a good time, to call Juice.
😎

You sir (or ma’am if that be the case) are a fine gentleman and a class individual

Reactions: PEPPERJAX

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it, but this is a very generous gesture on your part. You are obviously one of the individuals that makes Tennessee football so special. True VFL.

I’m fairly certain I’m going to make that game. If so, I’ll stop by. Appreciate the invite

@OrngeJuiceJones I should be able to get a G10T parking pass. Do you normally park here? What are the pros and cons? Also, have you sold these once you have them or maybe bought them before? If so, what is the going rate normally? Thanks for any information you have.

VN Store

Back