Official 2019 MLB Season Thread

I know I'll catch a lot of flack for this, but it sucks to see such talent wasted on a subpar team.

Acuna is the next Trout (at least looks the part), but will suffer on a team that underperforms and in the end doesn't really matter.

I know I'll catch a lot of flack for this, but it sucks to see such talent wasted on a subpar team.

Acuna is the next Trout (at least looks the part), but will suffer on a team that underperforms and in the end doesn't really matter.

This isn’t even good trolling lol

This isn’t even good trolling lol
Braves won't win anything.

Seriously, do you believe they will? (I get that you do. Just like our Vols will win another in our lifetime (LOLOLOLOL) ).

Braves won't win anything.

Seriously, do you believe they will? (I get that you do. Just like our Vols will win another in our lifetime (LOLOLOLOL) ).

I don’t know.

I think it’s interesting that you’re so sure the Braves won’t win anything when they won a division, did a rebuild in 3 years, won the division again and have some of the best young talent in baseball, all while your team couldn’t even win a division during that entire time 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

By your logic, Yanks are gonna waste all their talent too, right?

Reactions: OG.V83
The Braves also are no longer under the Schuerholz regime and hired a real GM so yes I actually do have some hope

Kansas City Royals manager Ned Yost has announced he will retire at the end of the season.

Yost, 65, steps down as the winningest manager in franchise history with 744 victories. He also led the Royals to a World Series championship in 2015, the franchise's second.
Since that title year, though, the Royals have been in a steady decline and have sealed their second straight 100-loss season.

VN Store

Back