Official 2017-18 NBA Season Thread

I read a link that said it was a shoving match and Portis hit him in the face with a cheapshot. ***** move.

But it's not the first time a Bull punched another one at practice.

Yeah, but last time it was 'leadership'

I read a link that said it was a shoving match and Portis hit him in the face with a cheapshot. ***** move.

But it's not the first time a Bull punched another one at practice.

Is it a cheap shot because he swung first. If they were squared up pushing each other, Mirotic should have looked in Portis eyes and saw the crazy in them.

Cheap shots are weak...but if we squared up pushing each other, I'm probably going to swing first. Just saying lol

What i read...

"Mirotic was taken to the hospital Tuesday after their shoving altercation during practice ended with an alleged cheap shot from Portis to Mirotic’s face, league sources told The Vertical. Mirotic is undergoing tests, but is expected to be out for the foreseeable future, league sources said."

What i read...

"Mirotic was taken to the hospital Tuesday after their shoving altercation during practice ended with an alleged cheap shot from Portis to Mirotic’s face, league sources told The Vertical. Mirotic is undergoing tests, but is expected to be out for the foreseeable future, league sources said."

Yeah I just now read they were fighting for position under the goal and Portis starting throwing, he's a ***** and I retract all my previous statements.

Yeah I just now read they were fighting for position under the goal and Portis starting throwing, he's a ***** and I retract all my previous statements.

So it was definitely a ***** move. Not only do they lose Mirotic for "the foreseeable future" but Portis will be punished internally. Will he miss time too? Good job Bobby P.

So it was definitely a ***** move. Not only do they lose Mirotic for "the foreseeable future" but Portis will be punished internally. Will he miss time too? Good job Bobby P.

Yeah for sure. If it went down that way then he has to be suspended. But lets be honest...J Grant, Holiday, Zipser, Portis and Lopez wasn't beating anybody anyway. Lol

Yeah they don't plan on winning this year anyways lol. They're in full on tanking mode.

Damn I wish could remember the guy that told Oak that when he pimp slapped him to the ground in practice. It was in Toronto cause T-Mac told the story.

What kind of he-man goes around slapping Oak around?

[twitter]https://twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/920439163366735872[/twitter]

VN Store

Back