Offense has hit rock bottom

I think you have to leave him in....

What is the deal with the running backs??

Why can't they hit the holes?? They wanna dance around in the backfield !!!!!

Just run!!

Originally posted by AlabamaVolunteer@Oct 30, 2004 12:36 PM
I think you have to leave him in....

What is the deal with the running backs??

Why can't they hit the holes?? They wanna dance around in the backfield !!!!!

Just run!!

My sentiments exactly.

What happened to POWER football. We're playing a smaller defense and we're not taking advantage of it. Hit the holes HARD! Put Jabari in if we have to.

aint a dam soul bought a ticket there today to watch a referee...the refs are callin a flag every other play all against the vols...maybe this is how we everyone was picking SC to win...the fix was already in bought n paid for. :question:

Are you even watching the game? The only bad call was the fumble by SC.

We are just making BIG mistakes.

Gerald has been doing that the past few games. Ced came in and seemed to hit them a little quicker and made some things happen last week.

I think the key is get some guys off the bench. Bring in some guys that are hungry to make something happen!! Jabari, Tinsley, SCHAFER!!!!! Am a huge Ainge fan, but we need MO back !!!!!!!!! QUICK

Y'all see that last drive? We had big play after big play, but then penalty after penalty, not to mention the 11 missed tackles. We're playing like rookies--really ugly. :banghead:

Looks like they're going to score on us again. Geez, if we don't start playing better, I don't see us making even second in the SEC East.

Highpoint of the game is that they have scored/attempted to score 4 times and only have 8 pts, we are lucky.

Luckily, they missed that last FG. But now, with over two minutes left in the half, Fulmer decides to run the ball. STUPID PLAYCALLING!!!! WE NEED TO SCORE BEFORE HALF!!! :banghead: :angry:

I still think we should come out running; but we need to stop there running game. If we stop there running game Pinkins will make a mistake.

I was very suprised that Fulmer took a timeout and went for it on that third and long on our last drive of the first half. :thumbsup:

VN Store

Back