Off-Topic: Anybody else find this hilarious?

That was so stupid....wish they'd put more time in working on their game than coming up with stuff like that! :rolleyes: :D

"It was the same thing in Atlanta," Haslett said. "He'll learn. He's only 32."

Only 32, yet just another reason the NFL sucks, along with no commitment to teams, fans, and there's no such thing as a riverly anymore, 1 good play (or half a season) and it's a mutl million dollar contract and a wasted career and tax payers dollars "JMO" Go Vols, Mike

Maybe we should start a thread on possible things overpaid athletes on crappy teams will pull out of their jockstrap the next time they score a meaningless touchdown.

Maybe next time, Randy Moss will pull one of his illegitimate kids out of the stands and parade him around the field.

Now there's a good idea! The Randy moss one is a great way to kick it off. I will vote that if Cleveland's Willie Green ever scores again he will get a teammate to help him pull the knife out of his back (from his wife-fiancee) and roll him a another dubie. Actually what I would like to see them pull out out is a little class and act like they have been there before. Just spike the damn ball so we can all get on with our lives.

Three words: out of control.

Leon can't do everything.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Dec 16 2003, 02:15 AM
Three words: out of control.

Leon can't do everything.

I laughed out loud on that one, Freak! You do that to me all the time!

Those are my personal favorites! I just saw one after I posted that. I think there is a lot of truth in those commercials and the fans know it. That is why it's so funny in my opinion.

VN Store

Back