OC Search - Kendall Briles (merged)

Guys no one's asking for a preist but Kendal was on watch during one of the worst sexual harassment lawsuits to hit the NCAA. I'm sure he knew nothing was going on. Ole Jimmy Franklin knew nothing happened at Vandy either, right

Good grief. Some of you would be happier with a bad hire. Briles is a top Offensive mind. With the options he has I'm sure one of the conditions will be that he has a free hand. If UT won't give it to him someone will. If UT hires him a lot of you are scared you'll have to find something else to gripe about.

Good grief. Some of you would be happier with a bad hire. Briles is a top Offensive mind. With the options he has I'm sure one of the conditions will be that he has a free hand. If UT won't give it to him someone will. If UT hires him a lot of you are scared you'll have to find something else to gripe about.

The LotM are elated when we suck.

Reactions: TheThrill
A "source" on another website that charges money to view claims that Kendall Briles will interview in the next couple of days. "Source" also claims that Dan Enos is in the picture.

I would think if we were wanting Briles we should have interviewd him before he recently signed a contract extension. Timing doesn't make sense to me. With that said I would love to have him here.

Agreed. I find it hard to believe he didn't know a thing about any of this. I really hope if he's hired no "gotcha" stories comes out about him after the fact.

With that said he is a brilliant offensive mind.

I would love to have Briles, but if what I am hearing about the bot at Tn is true concerning Freeze, they would not approve Briles either, so why waste the time interviewing him if Bot is not going to approve him.

Interview in 2 or 3 days? Ehh...no rush. Not like NSD is coming up or anything. There's a reason we're 5-7 and Bama is winning another NC.

Reactions: onevol74
We don't want Petrino, we don't want Freeze for past transgressions. But we'll take Briles and the Baylor baggage.. I'll be suprisred if that happens.

I totally agree with you. Its a waste of time to interview him, unless he already has been given the ok to hire Briles. But I just can't see the bot approving him, if they did not want Freeze.

You guys kill me. It amazes me how you know so much. Did you ever consider that CJP is waiting for someone else to clear his obligation to be talked to. I guess not you all seem to know everything about this search.

How solid is your source?

Is Tennessee waiting too see If Enos is being promoted before we move forward? Would we know this before the playoff? Is Saban waiting to see what happens with Freeze to decide on Enos? Is Briles our backup if Enos or Freeze don't work out? I mean this is like playing freaking chess. What's the next move?

Yes it's time to pick your man and give him a deadline to a contract and if not signed to a contract on the deadline move on and hire someone.

Reactions: orange_glory
So Pruitt's going to interview everyone first, make an offer to one of them after all of the interviews are over?

Bold theory.
Clemson Rivals floated that he offered Jeff Scott full control of that side and was turned down. I think if he likes the hire it’s done...whoever that is.

VN Store

Back