OC Search - Kendall Briles (merged)

Nvm. When I Googled his salary info something came up about arrest records for aggravated burglary and DUI. Would not survive Schianovol's extreme vetting.

i wrote "interesting" not factual. just thought it was interesting that someone had already put that on his page. if you didn't thats ok.

and thanks for the tutorial on Wikipedia, i know how it works.

In 2017, Briles offense at FAU was ranked #8 and in in 2018 his offense at Houston was ranked #4 ... pretty impressive.
Don’t get snippy, Wiki drama was interesting 2 years ago. It’s all horse.... now unless ur a democrat.

Briles would be a home run. His offenses have been top 10 everywhere he's been
If hiring Briles, why not just hire Freeze? Is one sin greater than another? If going on a scale, I’d say rape is above cheating, wouldn’t you?

Reactions: Titan05
No I am 100% serious. There's as much evidence that Schiano knew what was happening at Penn State (incredibly little) just like there's incredibly little evidence that Briles knew what was going on. But if your argument that Tennessee can't hire a guy associated with the Penn State situation, then Tennessee can't hire a guy associated with the Baylor situation, which was just as appalling of a scandal. With the lack of evidence, I didn't have a problem hiring Schiano, just like I don't have a problem hiring Briles because of the lack of evidence of their knowledge of the situation. But if you are someone that had that view, that Schiano can't be hired, neither can Briles.

Sorry, but buggaring (actually child rape) adolescent boys is a whole different level of awful. That doesn't mean the Baylor deal should be ignored, but it isn't equal.

Patrick Brown in his 247 article said Briles a leading candidate according to his sources. Has produced at every stop, if hired we would owe 500K per year for three years to cover his buyout.

"leading candidate"...let's see...where have I seen that before...;)

PS.. guess we'll hide and watch...

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!!!!!!!!!!

If hiring Briles, why not just hire Freeze? Is one sin greater than another? If going on a scale, I’d say rape is above cheating, wouldn’t you?

"sometimes there's just not enough rocks"...

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

"leading candidate"...let's see...where have I seen that before...;)

PS.. guess we'll hide and watch...

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!!!!!!!!!!
So he makes $700k, three years guaranteed, plus $500k a year for the buyout. I doubt he uproots his family to come take over our offense for even money when he could stay at Houston with the #6 offense in the country for another year and very likely be a head coaching candidate at multiple P5 programs next year. Also, we went to UofH. My guess is we'd have to spend about $2 million a year with a three year guarantee to get him out of there.

Wiki can be edited by anyone so it's not a credible source.

tumblr_n2bx11p0MQ1shxe70o1_500.gif

She was such an underrated SNL player

So interviewing the 7th guy in your OC short list first is logical? Do you offer him the job, or just interview so you can kill time before you interview the coach whom is at the top of the list?
Since you don't seem to understand, I will try and explain things to you. There is a list and you may have a person that you THINK may be better than the others. That is why you have to keep an open mind during the process. That is why you will usually interview all the people on your list as soon as possible. A key is to make sure everyone on the list has the ability to do the job before you start the process. Often the person that you THINK might be your top choice isn't. You don't KNOW the best person for the job until you have talked to everyone on the list. You sure don't make an offer to the first person you speak with because number 3 might be the ONE. You might make an offer to the first guy if it is Jesus but I don't think he is on the list. If someone that you have talked to takes another offer before talking with you, then he wasn't the ONE.

VN Store

Back