Obi-Wan Kenobi (Disney+)

Basically identical to how Luke felt after KR turned.

Sort of but not exactly. Luke had become skeptical of the teachings and dogma of the Jedi. Really closer to Asohka but handled it differently.

Obiwan is just beaten. Even still he is hovering over Luke to eventually train him.

Caught the first one tonight, I’m quite intrigued. I’m not sure about the Third Sister just yet as the main baddie. I think the actress is good enough, just not sure this was a great casting for that role. She doesn’t strike me as exceptionally intimidating.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Watched the first episode last night, I thought it was excellent. The only real complaint is the Third Sister seems like she could be an annoying villain, but we’ll see.

I liked that they made Obi-Wan "rusty"; I'm glad he isn't the same Jedi badass he was in ROTS.

One thing that is a funny nitpick but if you don't want people recognizing you, I don't know maybe shave your beard, shave your head, do something to look less like you did in your wanted hologram.

Reactions: ENGRVOL
I liked that they made Obi-Wan "rusty"; I'm glad he isn't the same Jedi badass he was in ROTS.

One thing that is a funny nitpick but if you don't want people recognizing you, I don't know maybe shave your beard, shave your head, do something to look less like you did in your wanted hologram.

You could also consider changing your last name.

Reactions: ENGRVOL
Just finished the first three and so far it's just meh. IMO

It's basically the Mandalorian all over with an annoying 8yo Leia, in place of Grogu.

Reactions: give_him 6
Just finished the first three and so far it's just meh. IMO

It's basically the Mandalorian all over with an annoying 8yo Leia, in place of Grogu.
I do have a horrible feeling Leia will use the force at some point during this miniseries

VN Store

Back