OATMEAL and Special K

Damn, K really is untouchable, isn't he?
That guy wanted zero of that smoke. That’s basically a much less successful PJ Fleck calling out Nick Saban.

I’ll tell you right now though. If K ever faces Alabama or Nate Oats, bet the farm on Duke. I’ve been around long enough and I have known enough guys close to the program to know that he never forgets. If given the chance K will spend days to prepare for a $hitty program like Bama basketball just to try and humiliate Nate Oats.

Reactions: ArdentVol
That guy wanted zero of that smoke. That’s basically a much less successful PJ Fleck calling out Nick Saban.

I’ll tell you right now though. If K ever faces Alabama or Nate Oats, bet the farm on Duke. I’ve been around long enough and I have known enough guys close to the program to know that he never forgets. If given the chance K will spend days to prepare for a $hitty program like Bama basketball just to try and humiliate Nate Oats.

And as much as I hate saying it Duke rolls them. Not only because he holds grudges but to make a point. Bama would be out of horses by half and it would be ugly.

Williamson still received illegal benefits, sir lol

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

He wanted none of the smoke because K's attack dogs in the media were sicced on him.

And as much as I hate saying it Duke rolls them. Not only because he holds grudges but to make a point. Bama would be out of horses by half and it would be ugly.

Williamson still received illegal benefits, sir lol
Should I post the Rosa Parks final essay? 😁

No, just admit someone else wrote it. Lol
If I can say Roy and the boys ain’t clean you can too. 😂
I never said anything about Zion. One of my best friends (huge UNC fan) lives in the neighborhood where his parents or whoever were put up during his time at Duke. Very, very nice house in a very nice neighborhood.

I never said anything about Zion. One of my best friends (huge UNC fan) lives in the neighborhood where his parents or whoever were put up during his time at Duke. Very, very nice house in a very nice neighborhood.

All good, we’ve had this discussion at length no need to relive it here.

Yes, this is off topic but if Hollywood decides to do a movie based on coach K & Duke BBALL, Steve Carrell needs to play the role of coach K.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back