Oakland High School wins it all in 6A imo

Oakland fumbled inside the 10 and got stopped on 4th down inside the 10. Should have had another touchdown or two. Maryville only had 135 yards of offense.

Oakland must have an unbelievable defense too. I knew they could score points & that's why I predicted a high scoring game. To hold any Maryville team to 7 points is quite remarkable.

I think Oakland by winning this game punched their ticket to the state title. I know they can't look past Whitehaven but I feel Whitehaven isn't even as good as Maryville so they might put a whooping on Whitehaven. I say Oakland wins by 17-20 points to win the 6A state title.

Just a random question. Do you know right off the top of your head if we're recruiting any players from this Oakland team? Thanks!

Last edited:
Oakland must have an unbelievable defense too. I knew they could score points & that's why I predicted a high scoring game. To hold any Maryville team to 7 points is quite remarkable.

I think Oakland by winning this game punched their ticket to the state title. I know they can't look past Whitehaven but I feel Whitehaven isn't even as good as Maryville so they might put a whooping on Whitehaven. I say Oakland wins by 17-20 points to win the 6A state title.

Just a random question. Do you know right off the top of your head if we're recruiting any players from this Oakland team? Thanks!

I'm sure that we are, but I do not know off the top of my head. One of their coaches comes into the place I work, so I'll chat with him next time and find out.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back