O Well

Well, maybe not the Alamo, but remember a few years back... I think it was 2001? When we were in the CWS. We had lost the first game, won the second, and were going against USC in the elmination game. They threw Mark Prior, who had just won the Golden Spikes award (Though I thought Chris Burke should have won). I was thinking, "Oh, well. It was a good season." But what happened? Prioir got HAMMERED. We won. Nothing is over.

Just heard that Price is NOT throwing tomorrow. Anybody else hear anything?

**Brett Jacobsen. Just heard it on SportsTalk.

They are resting him for later in the SEC tourney. It would be dumb to rest him until the NCAA tourney. Not a good move to rest your ace for 2 weeks.

They are resting him for later in the SEC tourney. It would be dumb to rest him until the NCAA tourney. Not a good move to rest your ace for 2 weeks.

Delmonico did it in '01 and '05. If you are a lock for the NCAA, you rest your arms. They probably just want to lose game one and go home.

I think they have to play 2 games. The losers go to the loser's bracket and their coach said he is resting him for later in the SEC tourney.

VN Store

Back