O/W game?

O/W game..1's vs. 1's? I hope not. If the offense looks good we'll say the defense is trash. If the defense looks good then the offense must be trash. If it's a stalemate..well then they're both trash. 1's vs. 2's please. JMO
No matter what they do you guys will complain though. If the 1s beat the 2s then it is because our depth sucks.

Only reason to go to orange and white game is to create an amazing recruiting atmosphere for the recruits on campus and watch a lil football. Don’t go there to try and figure out if we are good or not.

Reactions: SmokinBob
I thought last year was easily over 50,000. Lower bowl alone seats 60,000 when full and it was almost full with a couple thousand upstairs in the shaded parts. Butch always inflated #s
I thought the crowd was great last year given the circumstances, unfortunately we can't attend this year due to a death in the family. We should actually be at the airport Hilton right now but you guys have a blast tomorrow

I thought last year was easily over 50,000. Lower bowl alone seats 60,000 when full and it was almost full with a couple thousand upstairs in the shaded parts. Butch always inflated #s

Lower bowl seats 60,000 when people are crammed in like sardines for the UF game. For the spring game assume a person takes up 1.5 seats so if the lower bowl is full it is probably around 40,000 ppl there

Question, will the pride march to the stadium and vol walk occur tomorrow and if so, at what time will it be?

I know that everything UT is going to take constant shots with this fanbase but whatever number padding they do with attendance, it's absolutely not by 100%.

They do not double the actual number 😄

I believe it’s called, positivity, to drive up fan support and exposure. Never seen 100%, nor has has any other spring scrimmage at any other stadium in all of CFB.

Reactions: chargervol
O/W game..1's vs. 1's? I hope not. If the offense looks good we'll say the defense is trash. If the defense looks good then the offense must be trash. If it's a stalemate..well then they're both trash. 1's vs. 2's please. JMO
Pretty sure this coaching staff is all about competing, competing against the best and competing to win. I highly doubt they are worried one bit what the negavols say about the outcome of a practice game.

Pretty sure this coaching staff is all about competing, competing against the best and competing to win. I highly doubt they are worried one bit what the negavols say about the outcome of a practice game.

Yup. Results are what it's all about, both on the recruiting front as well as player development. With this staff, the O&W game is less of a circus performance and more of an honest scrimmage that the public just happens to be allowed to take in and enjoy.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Excited to be going to my first orange and white game. Especially with all the recruits that will be there! Hope we show them how much Tennessee fans love their Vols!
Sure do hope so. Amazing how far it goes with recruits if they have the proper Neyland atmosphere. The increased heart rate leading to the adrenaline rush.

Sitting at the table with their parents months from now, recalling "the feelz" at each school. That feeling comes flooding back when they think 'Tennessee'.

I know that everything UT is going to take constant shots with this fanbase but whatever number padding they do with attendance, it's absolutely not by 100%.

They do not double the actual number 😄

You’re right it’s probably closer to 75%. 30k will be reported 52.5k

VN Store

Back