O.K. , now the introducing is done over...

Jethro

Hey boyz, let me let youens' in on a little something...tee hee hee..Ize 'bout half crazy and I likes it that way...I tell youens' a couple things that jest might keep you little hind end from gettin' whopped Jethro-style :bash: (although it has taught many a young man a valuable lesson about life)...
#1 Don't step on my blue suede shoes
#2 Don't come a knockin' on my love shack if youens' see the tin can turned upside down on the third post atter the main gate.
#3 Don't never even in-sin-u-ate you helped Jethro in a bar fight or any other kinda throw down match of any kind- Jethro ain't got no friends, you hear ?
#4 Don't tell me the moonshine law is askin questions 'bout me- jest don't wanna hear bout that.
#5 Uh, Uh...Ize forgot #5.
Hold on a minute..."What granny ?, You heard that there Caddy-lac is where ? Down at the Dairy Cup at the intersection of Whop Ass Bybass ? O.K. send Ellie May on down there to get things started and Ize be right behind...I'm out boyz !
Rem.: Always mind Jethro...tee-hee

Why are you here?

You may be the most unfunny person EVER.

Welcome to Volnation Jethro,by the way you'll get more respect if you don't act like a jerk in here,or is that your goal?Anyway you want it you just make yourself look stupid.So come in and enjoy and post your thoughts.

maxbaerjr.jpg

Why do I feel like I'm getting ready to hear..

"LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME I"M EARNEST T"!

Originally posted by VinnyWho@Oct 1, 2004 1:34 PM
Why do I feel like I'm getting ready to hear..

"LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME I"M EARNEST T"!

etbass.jpg

VN Store

Back