'21 NY QB Jack Coan (Wisconsin Grad Transfer)

He wouldn't be the "sexiest" option and may not get people excited, but he's a very solid QB, a game-manager type. Outside of Russell Wilson for a year, he's been the arguably the best Badgers QB the past 15 years.

AP said this would be one to watch, and would be a bridge until HB (gains more experience), Salter and/or potentially Simpson.
I’ve said this before but the staff really doesn’t believe in HB.

Would love for us to take a look at this guy. Don’t know if he is on VN, but Power T Tape on Twitter has a pretty raving review of the guy. Would be a good option IMO
This guy is a bit too good for us. Probably UGA or FL.
Well that’s a change. Most VN posters criticize and look down at possible Qb Grad transfers. Thumbs up to your posts.

AP said this would be one to watch, and would be a bridge until HB (gains more experience), Salter and/or potentially Simpson.

How the hell do you gain experience if you never play? I won’t the be shocked or upset when he hits the portal and lights it up somewhere else.

How the hell do you gain experience if you never play? I won’t the be shocked or upset when he hits the portal and lights it up somewhere else.
Well, first you need an off season. With competition. Can't have a competition without competitors.

Again, don't read too much in to it. We need 1, likely 2 transfer QBs

Yeah I know. Wouldn’t it suck to be 5-1 in bowl games, win 10-11 games a year and compete for division titles with an antiquated offense? Good grief some of our fans are dumb

If you look at that weak ass schedule I would bet the Vols win at a similar tic. It’s really difficult to rack up 9 wins when you play 3 out of conference layups and the Northwesterns, Illinois, Purdue’s, Minnesota’s, Rutgers and Indianas of the world.

Hell even in our darkest times this decade we are beating these 9 win Big Ten teams in our bowls, usually with ease.

Reactions: sonofUT62
Expound on your statement if you can.

Just stating they run a lot of under center pro style action that we see becoming outdated in modern college football. Works fine for them playing the slow matchups in BIG, but isn’t working great for us with our caliber conference schedule.

Was half way joking and have nothing against Wisconsin. I think they have a cool thing going.

Reactions: jp1
Top QB in the portal according to Farrell, JG is second of that tells you anything.D51EEC7B-8C69-43CD-BF5A-E30BC3281A53.png

VN Store

Back