'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saban hopefully peeing in the wind attempting to sell Sark to this guy. Chaney and Coley threw to the TE lots more.

Welp confidence is 0

Tried to tell everyone that. Our confidence should be high.

DefensiveActualGroundhog-max-1mb.gif

Anyone notice Rivals new top 100 update yet?
lol

Bamas QB commit jumped nearly 60 spots to 5* status and 2 other Bama commits jumped 45-60 spots to 5* or close to 5*..... so I’m sure Bama’s pitch is “we’ve got #2 QB coming in” after paying Mike Farrell for the Bama Bump.

When it looked like Bama was having a down recruiting year to their standards, just wait!! Rivals will bump 4 or 5 guys up at the finish line for them. Meanwhile Harrison Bailey fell 7 spots for no reason at all and Keyshawn Lawrence doesn’t budge after a highlight ridden SR year with 100 yard returns and Odel Beckham catches.

lol

Bamas QB commit jumped nearly 60 spots to 5* status and 2 other Bama commits jumped 45-60 spots to 5* or close to 5*..... so I’m sure Bama’s pitch is “we’ve got #2 QB coming in” after paying Mike Farrell for the Bama Bump.

When it looked like Bama was having a down recruiting year to their standards, just wait!! Rivals will bump 4 or 5 guys up at the finish line for them. Meanwhile Harrison Bailey fell 7 spots for no reason at all and Keyshawn Lawrence doesn’t budge after a highlight ridden SR year with 100 yard returns and Odel Beckham catches.
Color me stunned... But these people had Trey Smith a 4 star. They have no clue what they're watching

lol

Erbody OSU got moved to 6 stars overnight. You mean like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back