Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take everything on here with a grain of salt.No harm no foul some y’all act like pansies constantly berating a man just for bringing what he knows.I get it it’s frustrating but life for most us is way bigger than volnation.Listen to what he says or don’t and keep it moving!Oh and on top of that dudes done more for folks on here and I’m sure more we don’t know about than 99% of y’all just show sum respect rather u agree with him or not.

Yeah he’s always right on and not stirring the pot, he’s a fraud... anyone remember MIT Beav... you’re being catfished. View attachment 239257
So what??????? Its on us not you. Ignore him since he causes you soooo much animosity. Damn, crap is annoying. Stfu and move on

From the Gilbert thread, sounded like we definitely had him committed right?
Uh... he’s actually talking about Washington there... he said we didn’t have a chance with Gilbert. If you’re going to bash the guy, at least get the facts right. So far you haven’t shown anything.

Lol it’s more than just a hand full of instances...
You said specifically "wrong more than right." Might take you a while to document that. I don't suggest you spend a month doing that, either.

No one is asking you to trust anything. Just stop repeating yourself. We get it. It's not complicated or original. You are like the old man shouting at a cloud. You shouldn't devote your time to shrieking at things you take as unreliable. Just go about your business without plaguing others.

You said specifically "wrong more than right." Might take you a while to document that. I don't suggest you spend a month doing that, either.

No one is asking to trust anything. Just stop repeating yourself. We get it. It's not complicated or original. You are like the old man shouting at a cloud.
So let me ask why is it ok for you or anyone else to comment whatever, celebrate or bitch but if someone dare speak against or question the validity of a poster who has definitely sold false hope in the past and as recent as last week it’s the whistle blower who gets attached lol... insane

So let me ask why is it ok for you or anyone else to comment whatever, celebrate or bitch but if someone dare speak against or question the validity of a poster who has definitely sold false hope in the past and as recent as last week it’s the whistle blower who gets attached lol... insane
He hasn’t sold false hope and some people on this board know him personally. He has helped some with serious family health issues in tremendous ways. Recruits lie. Jay hardy lied. If you can’t handle that, go away

Sold false hope.... Are you serious??? He told us what he knew. We know that doesn't mean a guarantee.

Those who know, know. Simple as that.

Best part about AV is he doesn’t give a damn about the skeptics and he’ll keep bringing the info for as long as he continues to get it.

Those of us who understand recruiting are gracious. He’s a big part of why this board is so fun, and also - from his documented benevolence irl - why Volnation is an amazing community.

Good time to put him on ignore if he's bothering you that much.
He can't.
None of them can. Bet he's already complained about everyone liking or defending AV, by the time I finish typing this, like they all do.

Lashing out when others are well liked is a deep seated behavior that those suffering from, can't ignore. It's impossible for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back