Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea. But campus co-ed’s won’t be there. That’s a good thing

What are your 14 clubs of choice? What irons do you use? Driver? 3 wood? Do you use a utility wood? 3 iron to Lob, Sand and pitch or 4 iron to those same clubs? Just interested in what you use and brand as a fellow golfer.

What are your 14 clubs of choice? What irons do you use? Driver? 3 wood? Do you use a utility wood? 3 iron to Lob, Sand and pitch or 4 iron to those same clubs? Just interested in what you use and brand as a fellow golfer.
You could carry 50 clubs and you'd still suck at golf.

Played Taylormade for the last 10 yrs. Just switched to Honma Staff.

Driver- TM M5
3 wood-Honma
Hybrid 3 iron-TM M1
4-LW

D1C191E8-794A-49A1-A102-6E6C7446E191.jpeg

Played Taylormade for the last 10 yrs. Just switched to Honma Staff.

Driver- TM M5
3 wood-Honma
Hybrid 3 iron-TM M1
4-LW

View attachment 239248

Not familiar with that brand. When I lived in Virginia Beach, VA I worked part time at Virginia Beach National TPC course. Played free and also free range balls. Beautiful course. My wife had them fit me for Taylormade R9's. Love those clubs. This Spring bought an Epic driver and love it. Now days I hang out at Bear Trace in Harrison TN where I live.

Not familiar with that brand. When I lived in Virginia Beach, VA I worked part time at Virginia Beach National TPC course. Played free and also free range balls. Beautiful course. My wife had them fit me for Taylormade R9's. Love those clubs. This Spring bought an Epic driver and love it. Now days I hang out at Bear Trace in Harrison TN where I live.
Honma....Japanese brand. Similar to Miura.
R9’s are solid clubs. BT @ Harrison is good !

Edit......so this doesn’t get moved...... Hope Lawrence stays committed

Last edited:
Seen these kind of post way too much for me to put any further trust in... but keep following with eyes closed, there’s a cliff coming up

You are overreacting to a single instance, and if you follow recruiting, you know what happened there.

You said "Wrong more than right." That implies a consideration of the entire body of work. Don't take your disappointment out on the board or on Atlanta VOL. It's not complicated.

You are overreacting to a single instance, and if you follow recruiting, you know what happened there.

You said "Wrong more than right." That implies a consideration of the entire body of work. Don't take your disappointment out on the board or on Atlanta VOL. It's not complicated.
Lol it’s more than just a hand full of instances...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back