'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington and Gilbert are not coming here. We’ll be lucky to hang on to some of the out of state commits we have now. Most of them committed before our dumpster fire of a season. JP has the program nosediving and recruits know it. Gators eat boogers.
giphy.gif

Reactions: ionaVOL and butchna
Washington hasn’t ruled out teaming up with Gilbert.

"Anything is possible," Washington said. "I believe he can get two of us. It could be Gilbert and me, Theo and me, Theo and Arik Gilbert. I believe Georgia can pull off two of them, or at least one of us. We all want to go and play against the best and that is in the SEC. I believe there is a 95 percent chance he gets at least one of us."

"Out of all of the recruits in my class, I am closest to Theo Johnson," Washington said. "We have things in common and play the same position. We talk a lot. Theo is a hard worker who is going to be great. He runs great routes, can catch the ball, and it would be a lot of fun to play with him. I could learn from him and he could learn from me."
If it’s Gilbert and Washington, think that will be at UT or Bama, not UGA. Interesting they moved Gilbert’s OV to 10/19. Think they try to lock down Washington and Johnson this weekend.

Washington and Gilbert are not coming here. We’ll be lucky to hang on to some of the out of state commits we have now. Most of them committed before our dumpster fire of a season. JP has the program nosediving and recruits know it. Gators eat boogers.

Lol.

This post has 1 like and it was liked by.........

The guy that runs that page is an Auburn fan that hates Tennessee and doesn’t like to acknowledge when they’re in on a recruit. He’s still mad about Wanya and a couple of other guys picking Tennessee over Auburn and the game last year
Why would he promote UGA though? Auburn plays UGA every year and they would have to deal with DW more at UGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back