'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s funny is that most of the people who were Gator fans 15-20 years ago now have Bama stickers in their rear window.
Used to be a bunch of TN flags in the 90s as well, now they’ve turned Crimson or Clemson. I never saw a Clemson flag till last year. I’m sure some are jumping on the Ga train now as well.

Used to be a bunch of TN flags in the 90s as well, now they’ve turned Crimson or Clemson. I never saw a Clemson flag till last year. I’m sure some are jumping on the Ga train now as well.
I remember doing a job in SC and talking trash with the locals in the plant we were in. That was the year Marcus Lattimore had that nasty leg break against us. He laughed and said, “So UT gonna beat SC? Hah, you meant Clemson!” Hysterically laughing, heck we both were...

I remember doing a job in SC and talking trash with the locals in the plant we were in. That was the year Marcus Lattimore had that nasty leg break against us. He laughed and said, “So UT gonna beat SC? Hah, you meant Clemson!” Hysterically laughing, heck we both were...
We had a plant in Aiken, too bad none of them had a membership to Augusta.

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
I grew up on the tn/al line the bamers are horrible when they suck you dont hear from them but the last 10 yrs these bastards are everywhere saying theyve always been fans

I also grew up in Middle Tennessee and finding Waldo was easier than finding a Gump fan from 95-06. Now you can't throw a brick without hitting some Forrest Gump wannabe. It's going to be so glorious to watch them vanish when Saban gets a stroke or retires.

We had a plant in Aiken, too bad none of them had a membership to Augusta.
Weldon Wyatt built his own course out that way that rivals the National. He wasn’t a fan of being denied membership so he built his own.

I grew up on the tn/al line the bamers are horrible when they suck you dont hear from them but the last 10 yrs these bastards are everywhere saying theyve always been fans
I work with a guy right now who claims to be a die-hard Bama fan but can't even name the coach prior to saban just like 90 % of their fan base. Gets on my end nerves

Another weird family divided story in East Tennessee. I saw a front license plate on a SUV today, that had half TN/half Texas. Never seen that here, the kicker though, both sides had same color of orange (ours).

Weldon Wyatt built his own course out that way that rivals the National. He wasn’t a fan of being denied membership so he built his own.
Remember the name of the course? We played one there, I think it was Palmetto something? Augusta has denied many famous people

I work with a guy right now who claims to be a die-hard Bama fan but can't even name the coach prior to saban just like 90 % of their fan base. Gets on my end nerves
I do as well and that’s the very 1st question I asked him. His response was Bill Bryant, I laughed and said u mean Bear Bryant he goes yeah then I informed him Saban took over in ‘07 and the the Bear died in the early 80s. His response was well my dad is more of a fan than I am.

Those were some good times; not necessarily better, but fond memories of proving the SEC was the most dominant conference in CFB. Ole Herbstreit used to bad mouth the SEC till the domination could no longer be denied. Now, we straight cannibalizing one another.
Yeah, SEC pride helps more when we are good because it enhances our reputation to have beaten good teams. If we aren't good, it doesn't really matter about the conference.

We didn’t not win the East “Championship” in 2016 because of injuries....we lost it because of culture/a lack of leadership from the top.
we did have injuries in 2016 too. we all know the macros on the jones era too.....
yawn1.gif

Played awful, undisciplined and uninspired right out of the gate, game 1 vs App State. Handful of injuries didn’t help, but it was the poor, broken culture of the program that led to the failures of that season.
like i said, we know. we also had injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back