'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most newer fans are idiots. Bandwagoners are the scum of the earth in sports
Yep, you hit the nail on the head, I've found this to be true with almost every school, usually alums and other life long fans are not that bad because they intend to stick with their school through thick and thin and know what goes around comes around. The bandwagoners are obnoxious because if things go too poorly they'll switch to the new flavor of the month. These people also usually are the first to become absurdly negative before they quit. Their fanhood selection is tied into their ego more than alums and other lifelong fans for whom it's not really a selection so much as a trait of our existence.

Yep, you hit the nail on the head, I've found this to be true with almost every school, usually alums and other life long fans are not that bad because they intend to stick with their school through thick and thin and know what goes around comes around. The bandwagoners are obnoxious because if things go too poorly they'll switch to the new flavor of the month. These people also usually are the first to become absurdly negative. Their fanhood selection is tied into their ego more than alums and other lifelong fans for whom it's not really a selection so much as a trait of our existence.
What’s funny is that most of the people who were Gator fans 15-20 years ago now have Bama stickers in their rear window.

What’s funny is that most of the people who were Gator fans 15-20 years ago now have Bama stickers in their rear window.
I grew up on the tn/al line the bamers are horrible when they suck you dont hear from them but the last 10 yrs these bastards are everywhere saying theyve always been fans

Reactions: Lcvol66
Only in Miami will you see Miami fans. Might catch one or two on 75 or the turn pike between Tampa and Orlando.

I worked with a guy who was a die hard Canes. Also a die hard Lakers and Cardinals fan. And he grew up in Baltimore.

Only in Miami will you see Miami fans. Might catch one or two on 75 or the turn pike between Tampa and Orlando.
Today on 386 going into Hendersonville. I saw a guy with a university of Memphis tag and and big U on his back windshield

Hating them all is the correct answer. SEC! SEC! SEC! my ass.
Those were some good times; not necessarily better, but fond memories of proving the SEC was the most dominant conference in CFB. Ole Herbstreit used to bad mouth the SEC till the domination could no longer be denied. Now, we straight cannibalizing one another.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I honestly still don't understand how that play even happened. Between that play and the whole Florida game we've got to be due some better bounces of the ball sometime.
I keep waiting for this to happen and instead, we just get ****ed every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back