'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna harp on Fromm. The kid is elite, and an absolute NFL quality QB. Have to agree though, that your offense isn't as good this year as it was when Chaney was oc. The stats you posted above show a small percentage of decline, but honestly, outside of your running backs, they're just not fun anymore to watch. It doesn't even matter that your wr's are new. Fromm is a great QB that should be able to place the ball precisely in their hands with little effort from them. Aside from Cager, why can't they catch?

Don’t see Fromm as an NFL QB. Arm isn’t strong enough. If Murray didn’t make it, Fromm won’t.

IMO this is how we finish

Take Williamson out of the class and take Calloway out because he flips to OU, 16 spots filled, 10 spots remaining because I think Miller is a blue shirt candidate.

-Jay Hardy (yes, still. He’ll be back on campus soon enough and he knows he’s lost pretty much all his friends in state by pulling that stunt. We have 3 months to work here and we’ll likely change his recruiter.)

-Tyler Baron (his dads job is on the line here, and he knows that. If he commits elsewhere they’ll get rid of him. He wants to go to Tennessee, just wants drama and buzz around his recruitment, think he trims down and plays OLB at that Bennett/DJ position)

-Omari Thomas (they’ll get over the distance thing. He wants to be a Vol and we’ll make it happen. Also think he plays OL)

-Octavius Oxendine (we’ll beat KY and this is a done deal)

-Reginald Perry (he ends up a take after Baron goes over to LB and Omari to the OL, this could be Marcus Henderson but I think the staff isn’t as high on him)

-Morven Joseph (thank god for FSU firing their coach)

-Damarcus Beckwith (the basketbal offer sealed it, and he’s a WR after Calloway leaves)

-Thaiu Jones Bell (mom isn’t sold on Alabama and we get his last visit, she really likes Tee Martin. He’s gonna flip.)

-Desmond Tisdol (this ones a given. If he can qualify he’s in)

-Darnell Washington (his quotes from his visit reminded me a lot of To’oto’o from last year. He and Chaney already talking scheme and the offensive playbook like Henry did with Pruitt. He really likes Neidermeyer and we (yet again) get the very last visit. That’s important.

But of course I’m gonna get mauled by the incompetent mouth breathers that either have PTSD from Wednesday or dudes jumping over from the FF forum for expecting the best, but I don’t really care because fooling yourself if you seriously think this staff is just gonna lay down these next 3 months after how they’re gonna finish the season. Especially how they closed last year. Y’all stay salty

Oh and one more thing: Trey Knox will be in the transfer portal by next month and we’ll get him back.
We have a full 25 this season. Doubt we get back into blueshirt credit card recruiting debt. More likely that we don’t sign a full 25 to leave flexibility for grad transfers or the regular variety OR be able to backcount in next year’s class. Our 85 being at 64 prolly precludes that possibility but under ideal conditions, I’d like to wean ourselves off of the “you have a body? Aight we’ll take ya!” mode.

Don’t see Fromm as an NFL QB. Arm isn’t strong enough. If Murray didn’t make it, Fromm won’t.
He can make all the throws...that’s all you need in that department. The rest is mental processing and I see him at a totally different level than Murray. He’s better than Andy Dalton imo so upwards of there.

IMO this is how we finish

Take Williamson out of the class and take Calloway out because he flips to OU, 16 spots filled, 10 spots remaining because I think Miller is a blue shirt candidate.

-Jay Hardy (yes, still. He’ll be back on campus soon enough and he knows he’s lost pretty much all his friends in state by pulling that stunt. We have 3 months to work here and we’ll likely change his recruiter.)

-Tyler Baron (his dads job is on the line here, and he knows that. If he commits elsewhere they’ll get rid of him. He wants to go to Tennessee, just wants drama and buzz around his recruitment, think he trims down and plays OLB at that Bennett/DJ position)

-Omari Thomas (they’ll get over the distance thing. He wants to be a Vol and we’ll make it happen. Also think he plays OL)

-Octavius Oxendine (we’ll beat KY and this is a done deal)

-Reginald Perry (he ends up a take after Baron goes over to LB and Omari to the OL, this could be Marcus Henderson but I think the staff isn’t as high on him)

-Morven Joseph (thank god for FSU firing their coach)

-Damarcus Beckwith (the basketbal offer sealed it, and he’s a WR after Calloway leaves)

-Thaiu Jones Bell (mom isn’t sold on Alabama and we get his last visit, she really likes Tee Martin. He’s gonna flip.)

-Desmond Tisdol (this ones a given. If he can qualify he’s in)

-Darnell Washington (his quotes from his visit reminded me a lot of To’oto’o from last year. He and Chaney already talking scheme and the offensive playbook like Henry did with Pruitt. He really likes Neidermeyer and we (yet again) get the very last visit. That’s important.

But of course I’m gonna get mauled by the incompetent mouth breathers that either have PTSD from Wednesday or dudes jumping over from the FF forum for expecting the best, but I don’t really care because fooling yourself if you seriously think this staff is just gonna lay down these next 3 months after how they’re gonna finish the season. Especially how they closed last year. Y’all stay salty

Oh and one more thing: Trey Knox will be in the transfer portal by next month and we’ll get him back.

I’d cut 2 backflips.

Reactions: Dudley Smith
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back