'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy a grad transfer from UNLV? Or is he an XFL guy with eligibility? How many kids he got? Looks like he's been paying taxes for 15 years.

“Some 12 personnel, sniffer, flex in the slot.”

giphy.gif

HAHA! Glad I wasn't the only that read that and had that very look on my face. Whaaaaat?

Reactions: WxVol
HAHA! Glad I wasn't the only that read that and had that very look on my face. Whaaaaat?
Lmao just fancy terminology for simple formation. 12 personnel is just 2 TEs 1 back. Sniffer just refers to your TE or H-back. Fullback, lined up offset to run block like they’ve been doing with Pope. And flex in the slot is just a TE in the slot but you probably knew that. DW was just showing how football savvy he is

Lmao just fancy terminology for simple formation. 12 personnel is just 2 TEs 1 back. Sniffer just refers to your TE or H-back. Fullback, lined up offset to run block like they’ve been doing with Pope. And flex in the slot is just a TE in the slot but you probably knew that. DW was just showing how football savvy he is

Reactions: norrislakevol
giphy.gif

Reactions: LLcoolDave
I’m glad to see that Washington hasn’t blank-checked that UGA offense like the past couple of classes have and really paid attention to how much they miss Chaney. If there was a way I could feel sorry for a Bulldog, it would be watching that QB having to waste this year with such uninspired game plans. At least we can blame lack of scoring on QB play.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see some UGA coaches taking lateral moves this off-season.

I’m glad to see that Washington hasn’t blank-checked that UGA offense like the past couple of classes have and really paid attention to how much they miss Chaney. If there was a way I could feel sorry for a Bulldog, it would be watching that QB having to waste this year with such uninspired game plans. At least we can blame lack of scoring on QB play.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see some UGA coaches taking lateral moves this off-season.
May frustration and chaos increase in Athens without end!

The UGA offense has been largely the same as it was under Chaney. The receivers have been an issue outside of Cager, but that was expected given the turn around at that position. Curious as to what players in what classes ignored UGA's offense. Fields was a bad fit in Chaney's offense, but can't think of anyone else. UGA has had the most recruiting success on the o-line and RB and each of those positions are the strength of the offense.

Last edited:
Tell that to Jake Fromm State Farm. Most discernable metrics have regressed, despite him being behind the "best OL" in the nation.
He also lost every starter at WR and TE... You can't look at it in a vacuum since there have been other changes as well. That's like me saying UGA scored more and won by more against ND under Coley than they did under Chaney, so that's why Coley is better. What's more surprising is that Fromm had a veteran receiving corps to work with under Chaney that included Mecole Hardman and Riley Ridley, but has thrown for more yards per game under Coley.

Last edited:
Reactions: Memphisvol87
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back