'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s Bama

🤦🏼‍♂️🤢🤮

i'm emailing the SEC office today. I'm sitting here & cannot stop thinking about how egregious & obviously biased the officiating was. Why is no one making this a bigger deal?

They stopped the clock on phantom holding to review what? nothing? Marquez Callaway didnt even get a review? Its insanity.

I'm not saying we don't land this kid, but I think a lot of y'all are reading way too far into what atl vol says. You compare him to Crouch last yr, but from my point of view, him picking UT was way more obvious. Washington's quiet and playing the game.

I'm not saying we don't land this kid, but I think a lot of y'all are reading way too far into what atl vol says. You compare him to Crouch last yr, but from my point of view, him picking UT was way more obvious. Washington's quiet and playing the game.
:eek: How dare you! ATL is infallible!

Imo we'll be lucky to get one of Jarrett, Gilbert, or Washington.

:eek: How dare you! ATL is infallible!

Imo we'll be lucky to get one of Jarrett, Gilbert, or Washington.[/QUOTE
Lol.... You saying your opinion should be taken more seriously than someone giving info from the inside? Nah, I like knowing what is happening there even if someone is lying or just decides somewhere else is better for them. Isn't the recruiting game fun!?!

Let’s pump the brakes for a min
Uga is still gonna be loaded
Let me just say that offense took a step back with Chaney leaving. They can say whatever the hell they want but Georgia beats Carolina if Chaney is still OC there. Bama also has taken a step back defensively since Pruitt left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back