'20 NV TE Darnell Washington

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
Sorry guys not trying to be that opposing fan but did see from Smallwood over on rivals that he believes UGA is the current leader for Gilbert and Washington. I have my doubts on whether they would sign together so if I had to pick I would say Gilbert goes UGA and Washington to the vols. Gilbert seems to have a strong relationship with the UGA staff so I could definitely see y’all snagging Washington with the staff y’all have put together
Good stuff man! That’s how you do it.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
Wait wait wait, @secking is a dawg?

That tints like, everything he's ever posted here. Gross.
Actually a fan of his. Got passive aggressive trolls who “share information” enough on this board so I appreciate the real thing. TDawg seems ok too.

CobbVol

From 247:

There isn’t much of a consensus as to what Washington will do when it comes to a college decision, save one 247Sports Crystal Ball prediction to Georgia. Alabama helped itself greatly in the race for the five-star athlete’s commitment when it hosted him last Wednesday. Recruited as a tight end, Washington gave the trip high marks and will return for an official visit down the road. The Tide, along with Auburn, Georgia, Miami and Oregon are the main contenders right now.

SweetasSoda

From 247:

There isn’t much of a consensus as to what Washington will do when it comes to a college decision, save one 247Sports Crystal Ball prediction to Georgia. Alabama helped itself greatly in the race for the five-star athlete’s commitment when it hosted him last Wednesday. Recruited as a tight end, Washington gave the trip high marks and will return for an official visit down the road. The Tide, along with Auburn, Georgia, Miami and Oregon are the main contenders right now.
So we're completely out of it now?

VN Store

Sponsors