'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was leading in NH...hence the scream.

Once he came in 3rd in Iowa Caucuses, he was toast. Fundraising was drying up leading into Iowa where it was First or Bust..... Scream wasn't helpful, but when Kerry came from like 4% in the polls in Iowa to winning on Caucus night (with 38% of the vote), Dean was toast and over.

I have never waivered...and told y’all for months we were always the leader here no matter what any reporters or recruiting experts or the kid said in public and that never changed. I also told you i knew why all the UGA love was coming in and I can share that after this is over....but the fact is we still lead and we just need to close the chapter on this book this weekend. Could it change...of course but right now my volmeter is at 90%.

Now get out there and show this kid and his family some TN love at the Mem game.
313BD8D2-19E8-4652-B0FA-5E4672F21849.gif

Rusty letting the Dawgs down easy. Very nice.
If you can't see that this guy is going to Miami then I can't help you guys. He has a baby and a baby's mama. He will be choosing a school that is good for him but also good for her.

It sucks but at least we won't have to deal with him on the field. If he didn't bring his girl and baby it is over.

How would Miami be good for her? I lived down there. There is a lot of messed up shiz going on. Not all good like in your crazy dreams. Miami is the last place I would take a woman and child.

Last edited:
source.gif

UGA posters on 247 starting to realize he might be a Vol after Rustys posts today. Here’s one...

“Whelp. Looks like we shot our shot then. Feels 50/50 at best now.

Thanks Rusty...maybe someone can start on an article with title resembling... “Where does UGA turn next at TE?”

😂
They basically have a whole thread about ATL Vol on their 247 Site. Pretty entertaining.

Update: It has been confirmed to me that the Memphis trio, Big O and others have reached out to Darnell. From my understanding, it will be Trey Smith leading the way this weekend showing him the ropes. Jennings and Callaway with DWA will assist him over the weekend. This is turning out to be a great weekend for recruiting needs. I believe that the lockdown for Darnell is a done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back