‘23 NV RB Will Stallings

“I expect big things from him,” Clayton Valley coach Tim Murphy said through text. “He is an amazing young man and has the rare combination of being a beast on the field and an absolutely great kid and gentleman off the field. This young man is going to go far!”

Last edited:
Stallings was ruled eligible to play last week following his recent move from Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas to Clayton Valley. In his first game with the Ugly Eagles, he rushed for 102 yards and a touchdown on seven carries while also catching a 16-yard pass Friday night in Clayton Valley’s 42-6 victory at Canyon Springs High School in North Las Vegas. The Ugly Eagles will play host to Turlock (Calif.) High School on Friday night.
- RC

Ugly Eagles is an all-timer

ConstantCalmCassowary-size_restricted.gif

Seldon could help there some next year.....and probably be really good at it, but I think he wants to play the slot. I am guessing we will rely on the transfer portal once again.
We would have to miss on some higher targets first, but I wouldn’t hate to see us bring in Steele from Ball State. Dude was an automatic two yards with a MAC o-line going against an SEC front 7.

I will go on record as selecting him as my SERVICE MISS OF THE YEAR in this class as one of the lowest rated recruits the day he committed to us. I went with Squirrel in this years class.

OK..... I am just doubling down on this post I made a while back. I love this guys's poetential, stars or no stars.

I will actually be at a Central game later this year coincidentally. Grandfather going into their hall of fame
Nice. I have a couson who is in their hall of fame (softball).

My dad was part of the football team (manager) when they were in their hay day downtown. Lots of interesting stories!

Loves to talk about Coach Farmer.

I don't know if you are serious or not but for all the criticism he took... Whitehead performed well in his first real opportunities last year. He's not going to outrun everyone but he got through holes and has good size.
It was a joke, more complaining about ppl who still want to move the kid to defense

Reactions: sjt18

VN Store

Back