‘23 NV RB Will Stallings

I gotta say it has moved right up there with the Chatt Central "Purple Pounders" as one of my favorite high school nicknames.....
I remember playing the Purple Pounders in high school. Got a few other standouts up this way. Webb Feet in Bell Buckle. Community ViQueens.

Reactions: TnScooby
We know about this guy, but they're must be a flip happening behind the scenes. The guy was just at Kentucky hyping it up last weekend.

And he was at Tennessee the week before. And he's coming back to Tennessee this weekend.

The flip happening behind the scenes appears to be Khalifa Keith from Kensucky to Tennessee.

And he was at Tennessee the week before. And he's coming back to Tennessee this weekend.

The flip happening behind the scenes appears to be Khalifa Keith from Kensucky to Tennessee.
Maybe he makes it public this weekend. Maybe that's what's AP's bat signal was about. There hasn't been a public offer announcement yet though.

I Really wanted Robinson.
But Keith is possibly more talented.
I agree that Keith is talented, but have you seen any of Robinson's senior highlights? He's beasting on another level. Robinson and the kid that UGA got out of Mississippi last year are gonna be a problem. I will not be disappointed with a Keith flip though.

I agree that Keith is talented, but have you seen any of Robinson's senior highlights? He's beasting on another level. Robinson and the kid that UGA got out of Mississippi last year are gonna be a problem. I will not be disappointed with a Keith flip though.
Branson Robinson.

Reactions: bigl3327
I had the pleasure of watching that 8 TD game he had in person.

He's a monster for high school.
Definitely still going to be hard to deal with in the SEC too.
I still think Keith is a touch more athletic, with breakaway speed to boot at 220 lbs.
Definitely wanted both of them in this Heupel offense!

I wonder if we don't get Keith, then who do we go after?

I had the pleasure of watching that 8 TD game he had in person.

He's a monster for high school.
Definitely still going to be hard to deal with in the SEC too.
I still think Keith is a touch more athletic, with breakaway speed to boot at 220 lbs.
Definitely wanted both of them in this Heupel offense!

I wonder if we don't get Keith, then who do we go after?

Circle back for Daylan Smothers (since OU sucks and NC is much closer to Knoxville than Norman) and/or Dante Dowdell?

VN Store

Back