'20 NV ILB Vai Kaho (San Diego State commit)

comments Blair Angulo 247
Kaho remains publicly committed to Nevada but I think this is a battle between Tennessee and Colorado. The Vols have some momentum and are expected to get an official visit
I really like him, but probably doesn't have the upside his brother, Ale, did coming out of high school. Still, a top 55 rated player at his position nationally and one of the better linebackers out West, so definitely a player I think could fare well in the SEC

from his article
“I think if you tell any kid that’s where I’m from that they have an opportunity to play in the SEC, I think that would make their eyes pop,” Kaho told GoVols247 recently. “When you’ve got guys like the coaches from Tennessee — directly from there — reaching out to me, a kid like me, it’s just a blessing. I guess you could say that’s what makes it most appealing. They really want me there.

“Just for them to give an opportunity like that to a kid where I’m from, it speaks volumes, so to not take advantage of that, it would be a shame on me.”
A stout tackler who can cover ground to close on ball carriers, Kaho is a fluid athlete that sticks to tight ends down field. With good ball skills, the instincts to play in space and length to disrupt pass plays, Kaho has the ability to contribute early on in his college career.

If he’s Pruitts priority who cares what Angulo thinks

What do you mean? Angelo said he is a good player. He only said he doesn’t have his brothers 5 star ceiling in his opinion. Amazing people can find a negative to anything even a clear positive comment.

Yeah that visit from Pruitt personally over the weekend shows we really don't want him...... 😂
Well they're visiting probably a dozen guys and we can take 7. Sorry, I didn't invent math or the 25 scholarship limit.

VN Store

Back