Nunes sues mean, bad, unfair, not nice Twitter

Nunes is a moron. I may need a lawyer. Is there a lawyer in the house?

tumblr_p1f62bxwfy1tpri36o2_500.gif

Reactions: Purple Tiger
If I represented Twitter, they’d be shutting down every “mean” account right now including that of one Donald J. Trump and issuing a statement that we were changing our policy as a result of pending legal action by Devin Nunes.

I’d wager it less than one Fox News cycle before Trump made Nunes nonsuit the case.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
This is scary! IMO So we going to leave it up to twitter to decide who is correct? I bet the majority of Republicans/Conservatives will be considered to be "Fake" or not telling the truth.

Devin Nunes cannot sue Twitter over fake cow parody account, judge rules

June 24, 2020 at 8:41 p.m. EDT
A Virginia judge dismissed a defamation lawsuit brought by Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) in 2018 over statements made by a Republican strategist and two parody accounts, one pretending to be a cow and the other his mother.

Devin Nunes’ cow

@DevinCow

The herd responded to Devin’s loss in court today. I had to hide the [ice cream]

so they didn’t throw it as well

#DevinNunesIsAnIdiot

EbT1CDDUYAAHoXZ.jpg

Reactions: tvolsfan
Devin Nunes cannot sue Twitter over fake cow parody account, judge rules

June 24, 2020 at 8:41 p.m. EDT
A Virginia judge dismissed a defamation lawsuit brought by Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) in 2018 over statements made by a Republican strategist and two parody accounts, one pretending to be a cow and the other his mother.

Devin Nunes’ cow
@DevinCow

The herd responded to Devin’s loss in court today. I had to hide the [ice cream]

so they didn’t throw it as well

#DevinNunesIsAnIdiot

View attachment 288750
GOT MILK

Reactions: MontyPython
This is the 7th started thread from you on the first 2 pages.

Thought you stated you didn't start threads. Lulz

This is the 7th started thread from you on the first 2 pages.

Thought you stated you didn't start threads. Lulz

You mean I started a thread in the politics forum about a lawsuit commenced by a politician aimed at stopping someone from exercising their first amendment right to criticize political actors. Guilty as charged.

Federal Judge Greenlights Nunes Lawsuit Against Washington Post

A federal judge in the nation’s capital rejected the Washington Post‘s motion to dismiss a defamation lawsuit against the newspaper from Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) late Wednesday, instead allowing the suit to proceed to discovery where the powerful California conservative will be able to gather information about the newspaper’s internal communications about the congressman and the 2016 election.

This means that Nunes, the ranking GOP member of the House Intelligence Committee, will be able to engage in discovery and seek email and other evidence including depositions of Washington Post employees involved in publishing a story about him that contained inaccurate information.

A federal judge in the nation’s capital rejected the Washington Post‘s motion to dismiss a defamation lawsuit against the newspaper from Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) late Wednesday, instead allowing the suit to proceed to discovery where the powerful California conservative will be able to gather information about the newspaper’s internal communications about the congressman and the 2016 election.

This means that Nunes, the ranking GOP member of the House Intelligence Committee, will be able to engage in discovery and seek email and other evidence including depositions of Washington Post employees involved in publishing a story about him that contained inaccurate information.

Consequences for sloppy work. I support this moving forward.

I realize that was written by Breitbart, but it's strange to see Rep. Devin Nunes described as being "powerful" right now.

Since Democrats took back majority control of the House of Representatives in January of 2019, what actual "power" has Rep. Devin Nunes had? He is not the House Minority Leader (that would be Rep. Kevin McCarthy), the Minority Whip (Rep. Steve Scalise), or even the Chief Deputy Whip (Rep. Drew Ferguson). At the moment, Rep. Devin Nunes is no more powerful than any other member of the minority party in the House, and there are over 200 of them. His lack of power is especially evident since Joe Biden took office, and Rep. Nunes is no longer a preferred minion of the sitting President.

Also, Rep. Devin Nunes is from the deep blue state of California. As a conservative Republican, that leaves him without prospects for advancement to a statewide office. Republicans can't get elected to the Senate or Governorship right now, and that is a reality that won't be changing any time in the near future.

Rep. Devin Nunes has no power at all, and quite frankly, he is conducting himself like someone who has too much spare time on his hands. His legal adventure to uncover the identity of the "Devin Nunes Cow" Twitter account went on for over a year. Rep. Nunes is also suing Rachel Maddow for hurting his feelings.

Devin Nunes is nothing but a weak and pathetic loser, who needs to get himself a life... or at the very least, an outdoor hobby.

Reactions: Hunerwadel

VN Store

Back