Nows it Saudi Arabia

BigOrangeD

Got Bitcoin?
The Russia Hoax has fizzled out. Now Mueller and the Corrupt DEMs are on to something else. Collusion with Saudi Arabia. They must keep projecting because they know Obama and Hillary are the real criminals. Mueller is willing to do whatever it takes to get Trump before Trump gets them.

Trump promises “big, beautiful, amazing pyramids. And the Hebrews are going to build it for free. Believe me.”
Made of the finest gold, big beautiful, the tallest pyramid in the world. And by the time I’m done, everyone will just love it. 18 holes out back with YUGE naturally beautiful sand traps. Chariots to caddy you from hole to lucious hole. The most beautiful miss america contestants serving the best beverages from beer chariots.
It’ll be the biggest opening ever!!!

Edit: channeling trump requires lots of adjectives.

Last edited:
This thread will reside with VolNation classics in the archives, such as "Will Butch Jones leave Tennessee for Michigan?" and "Dooley is the One!"

This thread will reside with VolNation classics in the archives, such as "Will Butch Jones leave Tennessee for Michigan?" and "Dooley is the One!"

You start both of those because of a tweet you saw?

This just in:
Noted Egyptologist, Zahi Hawass, recently uncovered evidence Trump colluded with the Pharoah Ramses to retain Jewish slaves.

I remember this documentary where some dumbass reporter chick took a piss in a tomb they were excavating and Dr. Hawass flipped his ****.

VN Store

Back