Now that it’s over, who did Florida beat

This is all I will say because it sounds like excuse making, sour grapes, etc.

I’m just going to tell you that I have had it confirmed that I was correct and everything was about that sec title game.

Forget who was available. The team was done on 12/19.

They even mentioned two key things in the broadcast if anyone heard them.

1. They had 3 practices for the game. That’s it.

2. Mullen told broadcasters not to be surprised if the 2nd half looks like a spring scrimmage.

Now, for all i know Oklahoma may have very well gone out and beat the crap out of them regardless. I don’t know.

What I do know, and have had this confirmed, is that they showed up to get that Cotton Bowl money.

Take it for what it’s worth. And so you know, I’m not happy about what I saw last night either. I get it. I understand. But, I’m not happy about it
The

(Insert eye roll here)

I’m sure you’d be singing a different tune had it been the Dawgs getting toasted as I am sure you did in 2018 when we lost to Texas.

Either way, just thrilled Grantham is back next season and y’all have no O to make up for his D. Good luck.

I agree UF wasn’t at full strength. However, Jaws has said injuries have zero impact on the game and it’s up to coaches to have their second/third string players just as effective as their first string, when talking about UGA. Just pointing out the double standard when the team missing players is UF.

Exactly. Bottomline is UF no showed the bowl game and got spanked for it. Period.

Reactions: Atlanta917
You got your one win. You literally lose everyone and return Grantham as a coach.

Beat down city next season but congrats on beating us with a walk-on at QB.

As for expectation, that all-time record tells a different story.
LOL, look at this dweeb coming out the woodwork to talk some noise after the fact...And actually, we beat y'all without or best player (who your dirty corner cheap shot), I have zero doubts about this little Georgia "issue" having been corrected, starting with this year's beatdown...And as for the record, we've owned Georgia my entire life (your's as well), and losing to them is rightfully embarrassing, so hopefully Dan never does it again...Your inferiority complex is showing bad.

LOL, look at this dweeb coming out the woodwork to talk some noise after the fact...And actually, we beat y'all without or best player (who your dirty corner cheap shot), I have zero doubts about this little Georgia "issue" having been corrected, starting with this year's beatdown...And as for the record, we've owned Georgia my entire life (your's as well), and losing to them is rightfully embarrassing, so hopefully Dan never does it again...Your inferiority complex is showing bad.

Mullen 1-3 against Kirby

Enough said. Your program is a sinking ship. Recruiting is terrible and you’ve got horrible coaches on your staff.

Beatdown city next season. Enjoy!

Love seeing ole Cousin Eddie get reamed every time he opens his fat mouth.

Next year we get to see all of those three star recruits no one wanted in action. Looking forward to it! LOL

5 loss season for Florida next year. Cotton Bowl was a good preview.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atlanta917
Mullen 1-3 against Kirby

Enough said. Your program is a sinking ship. Recruiting is terrible and you’ve got horrible coaches on your staff.

Beatdown city next season. Enjoy!

Love seeing ole Cousin Eddie get reamed every time he opens his fat mouth.

Next year we get to see all of those three star recruits no one wanted in action. Looking forward to it! LOL

5 loss season for Florida next year. Cotton Bowl was a good preview.
LOL, okay, guy.

VN Store

Back