Now it's Tim Banks for DC?

Sounds like White is overriding Heupel. If true, not good.
I didn’t really want to say this but since you brought it up. Does anyone else get the feeling that AD White wants this to be about him being able to find the next great thing, that his reputation has been built upon thus far? I just feel like he has his hands all over Heupel’s staff.
I may be wrong and probably am, and hope I am but...
GBO!!

I didn’t really want to say this but since you brought it up. Does anyone else get the feeling that AD White wants this to be about him being able to find the next great thing, that his reputation has been built upon thus far? I just feel like he has his hands all over Heupel’s staff.
GBO!!

From what was posted in the RF, it sure sounds that way. It’s being thrown around that Heupel wants Conklin and that Conklin wants the job. Yet White wants Banks. If this turns out to be true then we are in no better shape than we were.

Not a bad choice, him or Conklin would be a good hire. Banks has some recruiting this to the Midwest.

GBO!!
You may be right......I've never known position coaches to be hired before naming a coordinator......the coordinator hires the position coaches.........Either it has been predetermined that Steele is the DC or decisions are being made in a bassackwards fashion. We will have to trust that White and Heupel know what they are doing because we fans don't.

Just remember this guy Danny White is making twice as much as Fulmer was making. He'd better get it right or that 2 million a year wont be for long. You can go from hero to zero in a hurry with bad decisions.

Joseph Gillespie's name has came out a few times and think his high energy might work well with the up tempo offense but at this point I don't really care who it is as long as we get back to 7/8 wins a year consistently.

Reactions: Rando and CAVPUT

VN Store

Back