Notre Dame Cathedral In Flames

you said the clip was time stamped from 5:05, and the next clip we don't see was 6:05, which was shortly before the fire started. IIRC 15 minutes or so. sounds like the worst arson.

He could be the guy, but one video that doesn't actually show anything criminal is a weak piece of evidence. I just really hate conspiracies that start off with things so weak.

And at the very least, the video should convince you not to pay attention to any news source that was claiming nobody was on the roof. Clearly somebody was on the roof.

For a second, just assume that, instead of trying to concoct some wild conspiracy theory, that I'm just trying to figure out how the roof may have caught on fire. Because, if you'll notice, I have not yet been dismissive of any theory. I have not said that I know this was arson. However, if looking for ways in which the fire could've started, it doesn't seem unreasonable to start by trying to find the person who was on the rooftop causing flashes bright enough to be seen from blocks away and who was on that very rooftop less than fifteen minutes before the fire was noticed. That isn't a crazy notion.
I even said he could be the guy. I haven't seen you bring any other reasons up.

and he wasn't just up there 15 minutes before. he was up there for a while. that could be taken either way

the roof was being worked on. They have either how fuel or power up there. A generator, roof treatment stuff if they are tearing out the old stuff

I even said he could be the guy. I haven't seen you bring any other reasons up.

and he wasn't just up there 15 minutes before. he was up there for a while. that could be taken either way

the roof was being worked on. They have either how fuel or power up there. A generator, roof treatment stuff if they are tearing out the old stuff
I didn’t realize the roof was coated in lead. So in addition to dodging falling stones there was molten lead falling from the ceiling. F that mess.

People 500 yards away could feel the heat. I guess the trusses that fell to the ground weren’t on fire......riiiight.

Must have been Bigfoot or Nessy down there shielding them from the heat while staging the moon landing.

Have you met a conspiracy theory you didn't like?

Reactions: MercyPercy
People 500 yards away could feel the heat. I guess the trusses that fell to the ground weren’t on fire......riiiight.
The wood trusses and roof were above the vaults in the ceiling. Only a couple vaults failed. Those pictures were taken by firemen and the luminaries at the back of the church were still burning.

Feel the heat? I feel my fireplace. It doesn’t melt ****.

I’m going to guess someone replaced the candles , that being said your fireplace example doesn’t come close to the kind of heat a house fire puts off . I’ve been to house fires that melted the blocks on lawn mowers and burnt the paint off of cars in the driveway . I would imagine the heat coming off that Church was probably pretty intense .

So now they are investigating the theory that the fire was started by a cigarette. I know the wood is old and very dry, but I just can't picture starting a massive fire of large timber beams with a lit cigarette. Forrest fires start when underbrush catches fire, thus the large timber burns once the fire is going. What is the roof's equivalent to underbrush?

So now they are investigating the theory that the fire was started by a cigarette. I know the wood is old and very dry, but I just can't picture starting a massive fire of large timber beams with a lit cigarette. Forrest fires start when underbrush catches fire, thus the large timber burns once the fire is going. What is the roof's equivalent to underbrush?

Hat seems highly unlikely.

VN Store

Back