Nothing/Nowhere even comes CLOSE!

I was at the A&M game last season, and can honestly say that the crowd was a huge factor in winning a game where UT was sluggish most of the afternoon. The crowd noise on 3rd downs was off the charts all day, just deafening, especially in the 4th quarter. Here is my attempt at trying to make a video on Dee Williams' punt return TD that won the game. There was no shot at keeping the phone still, the damn place was shaking.

We really need a DJ who can get the crowd more involved. If it was me I'd say "everyone boo at the people not screaming on 3rd down" or demand crowd to their feet with more "get loud" visuals. 30% I'd say don't even do anything but watch silently the whole game
If you buy the Wife and me our tickets it would go a long way on our participation during the game.

Reactions: Redleg68
Lame. No taste evidently
Excellent taste...just no appetite for early-nineties, hair band, one hit wonders...

and I've been to Blacksburg...witnessed it myself...it was...
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackcrevol
We really need a DJ who can get the crowd more involved. If it was me I'd say "everyone boo at the people not screaming on 3rd down" or demand crowd to their feet with more "get loud" visuals. 30% I'd say don't even do anything but watch silently the whole game
I remember when we just had a band...

Reactions: Mccage
Excellent taste...just no appetite for early-nineties, hair band, one hit wonders...

and I've been to Blacksburg...witnessed it myself...it was...
tenor.gif
Pretty place, nice campus. But, was like a Community College compared.

Reactions: TAF
I was at the A&M game last season, and can honestly say that the crowd was a huge factor in winning a game where UT was sluggish most of the afternoon. The crowd noise on 3rd downs was off the charts all day, just deafening, especially in the 4th quarter. Here is my attempt at trying to make a video on Dee Williams' punt return TD that won the game. There was no shot at keeping the phone still, the damn place was shaking.

That’s gonna be Boo Carter this year.

Reactions: sami and TAF
If not helping the team in big games while in the stadium please stay home and let good fans attend the big games. Someone who would help the team would have your seat instead.

If you're not interested in that experience you probably have been to too many games and burned your game brain out to where it doesn't feel like it matters anymore anyways and someone who is dying to go and cheer all game is missing the game bc of you when it sells out AND generally this category of people cause the prices to triple these days. Lose/lose/lose/lose having you there.

If you disagree at least just go to cupcake games or tailgate and leave where you're not needed. When I'm elderly and weak I will watch from home and attend the vandy game, and let the passionate youth who haven't been to 1000 games like I have get to experience the FUN stadium

Last edited:
If not helping the team in big games while in the stadium please stay home and let good fans attend the big games. Someone who would help the team would have your seat instead.

If you're not interested in that experience you probably have been to too many games and burned your game brain out to where it doesn't feel like it matters anymore anyways and someone who is dying to go and cheer all game is missing the game bc of you when it sells out AND generally this category of people cause the prices to triple these days. Lose/lose/lose/lose having you there.

If you disagree at least just go to cupcake games or tailgate and leave where you're not needed. When I'm elderly and weak I will watch from home and attend the vandy game, and let the passionate youth who haven't been to 1000 games like I have get to experience the FUN stadium
Does that make us nega-fans?
Are you on those Dr. Pepper commercials?

Yeah - I’m no Metallica fan- but those guys are still at it and are rock n roll HOF global superstars. Poison was a hair band- and a great one - but Metallica is anything but.
It’s EASY to “still be at it” when your Catalogue is ONE SONG from 1991”. And, yes…they are no longer a “hair band” as James & Lars are now BALD!

*see Mick, Keith & the Stones for some TRUE Rock & Roll ROYALTY…STILL out there Rockin at 80+!!!!!

I’m disappointed in the ol
Dude towards the end of the vid just standing there tryin to run some game.

VN Store

Back