Nothing Important

I just like the "Police, fire responding to unstable crane in Midtown Atlanta" WTF are they gonna do?
Well, they ticketed the operator to start off with.

Keisha Lance Bottomsโ€™ fault!!! I mean...itโ€™s in the PF after all.
Yes indeed. This is obviously the fault of the democrats who have allowed the once beautiful city of Atlanta to devolve into a cesspool of crime and falling cranes.

Reactions: StarRaider
When dismantling has to be completed with a crane in this condition, the pucker factor increases considerably. Crawler crane accidents are one thing, tower units are on a different level.

When dismantling has to be completed with a crane in this condition, the pucker factor increases considerably. Crawler crane accidents are one thing, tower units are on a different level.
I bet there was a lot of loother-like behavior at this job site....

Reactions: davethevol
Wait so where are we at with this?

Thats cool bye thread

How many posting to this thread live in the 22 county Atlanta economic impact area?
Not thread worthy. Sorry brother.

I got moved to your lawn by someone with no sense of humor. Sorry brother.
Work has brought me into the AEIA 5 separate times in my life. Iโ€™m north of ATL, now, but south of Joe by latitude. Technically, Iโ€™m still in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains - a Piedmont dweller.

Work has brought me into the AEIA 5 separate times in my life. Iโ€™m north of ATL, now, but south of Joe by latitude. Technically, Iโ€™m still in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains - a Piedmont dweller.
Good luck to you. Steer clear of falling cranes.

I bet there was a lot of loother-like behavior at this job site....

In the industry, you want to avoid having to move or dismantle cranes on Friday. After lunch, some of the crew have mentally checked out and they're waiting on 5 o'clock.

VN Store

Back